Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    when i see ISIS and Muslims/islam together then i dont give a crap and thats what the title says
    Because you're completely self-serving and would rather protect your own beliefs and identity than deal with a problem within your religious community that costs thousands of lives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generallee)
    You give enough of a crap to make two posts on this thread condemning an article you haven't read.

No wonder there is a cancer inside your religion.
    i didn't said anything that shows that i have read it!
    i read the title of the thread and thats it!!!
    stop making stupid assumptions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    Because you're completely self-serving and would rather protect your own beliefs and identity than deal with a problem within your religious community that costs thousands of lives.
    whats the purpose of ISIS?
    and whats the purpose of Islam?
    if you find purposes of both things then we'll see

ReputationRep:
    the purpose of Islam is universal submission.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The purpose of Islam is universal submission. "Islam" means something like peace through submission to God, and complete adherence to his laws.

ISIS's main goal is to get the entire world to submit to Islam, and to make the world adhere to it's rules.

But why are the goals important anyway? Its the roots that are important, and they grow within your religious community.

ReputationRep:
    The purpose of Islam is universal submission. "Islam" means something like peace through submission, submission to the victorious.

ISIS's main goal is to get the entire world to submit to Islam.

But why are the goals important anyway? Its the roots that are important, and they grow within your religious community.
    nooooo...
    then you are saying i am also the part of ISIS...
    this isn't a way to make people convert to islam!
    ISIS are even killing muslims - why! they are muslims so they should not be killing them BUT...
    ISIS group is killing everyone whether they are religious of some sort or an atheist

ReputationRep:
    nooooo...
    then you are saying i am also the part of ISIS...
    this isn't a way to make people convert to islam!
    ISIS are even killing muslims - why! they are muslims so they should not be killing them BUT...
    ISIS group is killing everyone whether they are religious of some sort or an atheist
    No, I'm saying that ISIS are a part of your religious community, not that you are part of ISIS.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm saying that ISIS are a part of your religious community, not that you are part of ISIS.
    what is religious community to you?
    i am also a part of Muslim community!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.