The Morals of a One Gem Dupe account Low Life

Watch
Thomb
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Why do they always agree with the conservatives (if that's what you can call them)?
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Thomb)
Why do they always agree with the conservatives (if that's what you can call them)?
Conservatives as in the Party, or something else?
Thomb
Rep:
?
(Original post by mobbsy91)
Conservatives as in the Party, or something else?
I mean conservative as in people who hold views like those on benefits are cheating us people who work out of money, the one gem dupe account trouble makers always agree with them and I wondered if theirs some sort of connection?
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Thomb)
I mean conservative as in people who hold views like those on benefits are cheating us people who work out of money, the one gem dupe account trouble makers always agree with them and I wondered if theirs some sort of connection?
Ahh, probably some deep psychological connection somewhere... I'm one of those (just without a troll account and more than one gem...)
Thomb
Rep:
?
Ahh, probably some deep psychological connection somewhere... I'm one of those (just without a troll account and more than one gem...)
When you say your one of those do you mean conservative? I don't think all conservatives are anti Welfare, are you?
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Thomb)
When you say your one of those do you mean conservative? I don't think all conservatives are anti Welfare, are you?
Yeh conservative. And no, not all totally anti-welfare, just a lot are in favour of reforms to the system, to make it less easy to cheat... Like, I accept that some welfare and benefits is necessary and good for the economy, but the way it is, it's relatively easy to cheat the system, which means that those who really need it are losing out.
Thomb
Rep:
?
Yeh conservative. And no, not all totally anti-welfare, just a lot are in favour of reforms to the system, to make it less easy to cheat... Like, I accept that some welfare and benefits is necessary and good for the economy, but the way it is, it's relatively easy to cheat the system, which means that those who really need it are losing out.
Some people are totally anti welfare I propose that all welfare be a loan that gets paid back what do you think?
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Thomb)
Some people are totally anti welfare I propose that all welfare be a loan that gets paid back what do you think?
I would agree with most welfare and benefits being a loan that gets paid back, as long as it has a similar(ish) system to how student loan repayments are made...
jokesonyou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's because it is easy to be simple minded, and thats what the trolls are.

'I know, lets scapegoat and blame others for our problems.' smh
Thomb
Rep:
?
I would agree with most welfare and benefits being a loan that gets paid back, as long as it has a similar(ish) system to how student loan repayments are made...
Ok for some it would be on the never never but at least others would be contributing something back to society.
Phoebe Buffay
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Maybe because the conservatives are putting forward well-reasoned arguments. Are you just jealous that nobody agrees with you?
Thomb
Rep:
?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
14.69%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.59%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
4.9%
I need help with my personal statement (58)
40.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (36)
25.17%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.1%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
6.99%

Watched Threads