Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Morals of a One Gem Dupe account Low Life Watch

ReputationRep:
    Why do they always agree with the conservatives (if that's what you can call them)?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Why do they always agree with the conservatives (if that's what you can call them)?
    Conservatives as in the Party, or something else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Conservatives as in the Party, or something else?
    I mean conservative as in people who hold views like those on benefits are cheating us people who work out of money, the one gem dupe account trouble makers always agree with them and I wondered if theirs some sort of connection?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Thomb)
    I mean conservative as in people who hold views like those on benefits are cheating us people who work out of money, the one gem dupe account trouble makers always agree with them and I wondered if theirs some sort of connection?
    Ahh, probably some deep psychological connection somewhere... I'm one of those (just without a troll account and more than one gem...)

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, probably some deep psychological connection somewhere... I'm one of those (just without a troll account and more than one gem...)
    When you say your one of those do you mean conservative? I don't think all conservatives are anti Welfare, are you?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Thomb)
    When you say your one of those do you mean conservative? I don't think all conservatives are anti Welfare, are you?
    Yeh conservative. And no, not all totally anti-welfare, just a lot are in favour of reforms to the system, to make it less easy to cheat... Like, I accept that some welfare and benefits is necessary and good for the economy, but the way it is, it's relatively easy to cheat the system, which means that those who really need it are losing out.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh conservative. And no, not all totally anti-welfare, just a lot are in favour of reforms to the system, to make it less easy to cheat... Like, I accept that some welfare and benefits is necessary and good for the economy, but the way it is, it's relatively easy to cheat the system, which means that those who really need it are losing out.
    Some people are totally anti welfare I propose that all welfare be a loan that gets paid back what do you think?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Some people are totally anti welfare I propose that all welfare be a loan that gets paid back what do you think?
    I would agree with most welfare and benefits being a loan that gets paid back, as long as it has a similar(ish) system to how student loan repayments are made...

ReputationRep:
    It's because it is easy to be simple minded, and thats what the trolls are.

'I know, lets scapegoat and blame others for our problems.' smh

ReputationRep:
    I would agree with most welfare and benefits being a loan that gets paid back, as long as it has a similar(ish) system to how student loan repayments are made...
    Ok for some it would be on the never never but at least others would be contributing something back to society.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because the conservatives are putting forward well-reasoned arguments. Are you just jealous that nobody agrees with you?

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.