Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    He left in a sudden message from his parent's order back to his country.. leaving school behind.. leaving friends behind and even me....

He did something wrong so his parents kept away all of his devices when he was back to his country. He said we won't work out because we won't be able to see each other and not be able to talk for 24/7, so he broke up with me after a few days he left. It just feels like he's dead.

Is been more than a month and I'm still re-reading the chapter of us together. He is just so important to me.... maybe because he's my first boyfriend and it hurts a lot... He used to be my accompany for everything and right now is just gone... I feel like I'm falling down from the edge of the hill... deeper and deeper...

Are there any suggestions that can help me out with this situation? I really want to prove that the moment he dumped me, is the worst decision ever. *I know I'm a little...

Any help would be appreciated <3

Thanks

(Original post by xxxinative)
    He left in a sudden message from his parent's order back to his country.. leaving school behind.. leaving friends behind and even me....

He did something wrong so his parents kept away all of his devices when he was back to his country. He said we won't work out because we won't be able to see each other and not be able to talk for 24/7, so he broke up with me after a few days he left. It just feels like he's dead.

Is been more than a month and I'm still re-reading the chapter of us together. He is just so important to me.... maybe because he's my first boyfriend and it hurts a lot... He used to be my accompany for everything and right now is just gone... I feel like I'm falling down from the edge of the hill... deeper and deeper...

Are there any suggestions that can help me out with this situation? I really want to prove that the moment he dumped me, is the worst decision ever. *I know I'm a little...

Any help would be appreciated <3

Thanks
    You'll be fine :hugs:

Whether you believe it or not, he probably feels just as bad about this as you do - maybe even worse, since he's the onw who had to actually break it off with you.

Not having any contact will make it easier to get past everything.

Just keep your chin up and don't be scared of talking to other people if they show interest. No, don't go in for anything serious before you're ready, but you're allowed to distract yourself if that's what you need,

ReputationRep:
    Thanks <3

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.