Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Me and my boyfriend (19 and 20) are both at college and don't have jobs which means we don't really have much money. I came up with the idea to make a box/jar of free/cheap ideas of things we can do spontaneously to get us to actually do something outside of the house

We've only been together for a couple of weeks so watching Netflix and hanging out in town on our own and with friends hasn't really bothered us so far but I know that as our relationship continues we will need to find more things to do than that

So far I have these ideas...
    Picnic in the park
    Cloud watching/star gazing
    Water fight

Any ideas would be appreciated!!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    If you're in London then the Walkie Talkie building seems like a nice place to go, maybe coupled with a walk by the Thames when the sun sets.

Or the British Library if you're into that kind of thing. Hampstead Heath is a nice one too.

ReputationRep:
    Cooking a homemade meal with whatever it is you have at home.
    I do this quite often with my man and we always have a great time together!

ReputationRep:
    Free museum trips when it London and a walk by the river Thames :love:

ReputationRep:
    Make food together and have food fights

(Original post by LillyLisaa)
    Me and my boyfriend (19 and 20) are both at college and don't have jobs which means we don't really have much money. I came up with the idea to make a box/jar of free/cheap ideas of things we can do spontaneously to get us to actually do something outside of the house

We've only been together for a couple of weeks so watching Netflix and hanging out in town on our own and with friends hasn't really bothered us so far but I know that as our relationship continues we will need to find more things to do than that

So far I have these ideas...
    Picnic in the park
    Cloud watching/star gazing
    Water fight

Any ideas would be appreciated!!
    Jam butties :moon:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.