Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meediaabid)
    No problem. Hate to pry, but are you Norwegian by any chance?
    Yep! I am! Why?

ReputationRep:
    Pros

Good with apples in a crumble.

Cons

Obsolete phones. Actually forgot they existed tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vonbroten)
    Yep! I am! Why?
    Lucky hunch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meediaabid)
    Lucky hunch
    Sure.

I have my old bb curve buried in my drawer I think...along with all the other mistakes I made back in 2011

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    I have my old bb curve buried in my drawer I think...along with all the other mistakes I made back in 2011
    Haha. Nice one.

ReputationRep:
    I would advise against a blackberry as it seems like they may be quitting the smartphone game altogether soon which means no updates and increasingly vulnerable to hacks. Also there is no point getting a smartphone if you aren't going to use any apps, blackberry store has such a limited selection and even the option to download a good internet browser or messaging service would not be available.

ReputationRep:
    I had the Z10 for awhile. Personally I found the coverage/service wasn't that good (I want to say that was just because of the carrier I had, but my dad had the exact same plan and had better coverage). Also, the app store for Blackberry is pretty limited unless you're only using it for business stuff. Blackberry software updates are pretty infrequent, and some carriers don't provide updates anymore even when Blackberry releases them (I know T-Mobile doesn't).

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.