This thread is aimed at students at Lancaster with knowledge of undergraduate accommodation. I'm studying a foundation year and have been accepted into Lancaster to enroll into year one with Lancaster as my firm choice.
As I've studied a year at uni, I have a good idea about accommodation (what I want to get out of it) and just had a few quick questions as to which one I should pick.
I understand that answers will vary depending on a student's experience but regardless I'm grateful for any responses.
1) Any accommodation have a double or long bed?
I'm in double bed accommodation right now and sleep diagonally due to height. Having looked on the site I see no double bed accommodation but cannot tell if one bed is longer.
2) Which accommodation has the most people, therefore most social, I like meeting people and like drinking with some of the best nights being flat parties.
3) Best accommodation on campus.
4) Most recently refurbished.
5) Closest to gym
6) Closest to central campus, (I'm studying physics if this helps)
7) Does internet vary? is one tragically bad and good in another? Important as I like my gaming.
Thank you for any replies, please do not factor cost in. I also don't have a preference on en suite or not especially as it seemed to be a 2-1 ratio in the things I've read as a pose to the 5/6-1 ratio in the cheaper accommodation here.
Get going with the all day revision thread