Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many guys would do this? Watch

Have unprotected sex with a random girl from a night out you brought back to your place. Deliberately not use a condom. Find out she is pregnant.

And one condition, you can't run away, you have to help look after and help fund the baby.

Also what's your opinion on having a child with someone you don't even know? Say if you found her not attractive at all, but still did it because you were too drunk to care.

ReputationRep:
    Who would deliberately choose to have a baby with a stranger that they don't even find attractive?? This is such a bizarre thread..

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't have unprotected sex unless I knew for certain she was on the pill. Other than that I would never ever do it. I just think it's stupid to take that risk because a baby is a huge deal.

If I had a baby with someone I didn't know then I would probably panic at first like anybody would if it happened with a stranger. If I was older I think I would try to provide for the baby and help whenever I could but since I'm young I don't think I could do that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Have unprotected sex with a random girl from a night out you brought back to your place. Deliberately not use a condom. Find out she is pregnant.

And one condition, you can't run away, you have to help look after and help fund the baby.

Also what's your opinion on having a child with someone you don't even know? Say if you found her not attractive at all, but still did it because you were too drunk to care.
    Story of my life.

(Original post by JeevanN)
    I wouldn't have unprotected sex unless I knew for certain she was on the pill. Other than that I would never ever do it. I just think it's stupid to take that risk because a baby is a huge deal.

If I had a baby with someone I didn't know then I would probably panic at first like anybody would if it happened with a stranger. If I was older I think I would try to provide for the baby and help whenever I could but since I'm young I don't think I could do that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But how would your family react if they found out you're going to be a dad with a a random girl?

ReputationRep:
    No person in their right mind would have unprotected sex with some random girl in this day and age

ReputationRep:
    I think if your actively having sex you should be prepared to have kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    I think if your actively having sex you should be prepared to have kids.
    Pfft what is this responsibility

Some of us have the clinic on speed dial

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Pfft what is this responsibility

Some of us have the clinic on speed dial
    Uh oh we clash with discussions like this. But it's ok.

It's true, if cant handle the consequences you shouldn't be doing grown up things. Jack off in your bed room, get yourself a fleshlight.

:creep:

ReputationRep:
    It's exams. Stop making threads on TSR man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Uh oh we clash with discussions like this. But it's ok.

It's true, if cant handle the consequences you shouldn't be doing grown up things. Jack off in your bed room, get yourself a fleshlight.

:creep:
    Can't even unfollow you this time.

You do realise I was joking right :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    If this is a true story I feel bad for you son! It's never worth risking having unprotected sex with a stranger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Can't even unfollow you this time.

You do realise I was joking right :rofl:
    Mmhm but I know your stance on topics like this lol. You bite my head right off.

ReputationRep:

i would not be one of the guys to do this

ReputationRep:
    If she's not a complete idiot maybe she has the implant?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by HotFlash)
    Story of my life.
    ...and then you woke up, washed your face and made a warm cup of tea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    ...and then you woke up, washed your face and made a warm cup of tea.
    Banter

ReputationRep:
    But how would your family react if they found out you're going to be a dad with a a random girl?
    My family would literally kill me. I would never be in that situation though because im not stupid enough to get into a situation like that.

ReputationRep:
    I'd kill myself

(Original post by JeevanN)
    My family would literally kill me. I would never be in that situation though because im not stupid enough to get into a situation like that.
    I.e you have to announce to them, 'you're going to be grandparents'

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.