Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many guys would do this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell, who in their right mind would choose to do this? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    They would still kill me unless it was someone I was actually with and wanted to spend my life with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    ****ing hell, who in their right mind would choose to do this? :lolwut:
    I know right 😂

Don't have unprotected sex full stop. If you're drunk on a night out, who knows what some rando you've pulled has got? They could have STDs for all you know.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Bizarre thread it doesnt make sense or its just poorly written. It needs redrafting OP becayse its just about nonsensical.

ReputationRep:
    I assume you mean not using a condom because they didn't want to not deliberately not use one in the hope she gets pregnant? I don't think many guys would do that as it would be very weird! But a lot of guys and girls do have unprotected sex especially in their teens/early twenties (usually they are not hoping to get pregnant, quite the opposite!) There are some situations when one night stands turn into relationships although this is rare, and usually you would need to be attracted to the person for that to happen. Unsafe sex can be dangerous especially under the influence of alcohol but it does go on. Ideally it's better to try and save sex for a partner you are committed to and have a baby when you are financially and emotionally stable with someone you know and trust!

But if I was a guy I like to think I'd try and support this girl whatever her decision was, especially if it was my choice not to wear the condom. It takes two to tango after all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Have unprotected sex with a random girl from a night out you brought back to your place. Deliberately not use a condom. Find out she is pregnant.

And one condition, you can't run away, you have to help look after and help fund the baby.

Also what's your opinion on having a child with someone you don't even know? Say if you found her not attractive at all, but still did it because you were too drunk to care.
    Good joke OP. repped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    Who would deliberately choose to have a baby with a stranger that they don't even find attractive??
    Alcohol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.