Women outside of their own race?

ReputationRep:
    "Yellow asian" :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    This can only be judged anecdotally.

ReputationRep:
    That's down to them as an individual

ReputationRep:
    Brown Asian guys some of them have stunning white girlfriends. I don't think I have ever seen a yellow Asian with a white woman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    "Yellow asian" :lolwut:
    Exhibit A

http://www.8asians.com/wp-content/up...r-rg-trini.jpg

lol in hindsight power rangers was quite un-PC. they made the oriental the yellow ranger, and the black guy the black ranger :lol:

ReputationRep:
    What is this "The Simpsons"?

Who are these yellow asians that you are referring to?

ReputationRep:
    kinda dumb question. it depends on the girl, whatever they prefer.

ReputationRep:
    If you're a Black man, generally you can get Black and White women, if you're an Asian man you can go Asian and White, if you're White you can make the full scoop so long as her parents don't catch you have you crucified.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jameel.n)
    What is this "The Simpsons"?

Who are these yellow asians that you are referring to?
    someone beat you to it mate, unfortunately you dont get to be President of the Politically Correct Committee in this thread I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    East Asians vs South Asians might be a better conceptualisation of the question you are trying to ask, perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalSolution)
    someone beat you to it mate, unfortunately you dont get to be President of the Politically Correct Committee in this thread I'm afraid
    You are funny.:lol:.

ReputationRep:
    As a Yellow Asian, Brown Asians in this country do better. Some Yellow Asian guys can date who they want, but the majority are spineless and don't have the strong personalities that the Brown Asians have.

ReputationRep:
    Find East Asians tend to be far more insular & stick to themselves than South Asians, which probably factors into their lack of success with women relative to South Asians

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalSolution)
    Find East Asians tend to be far more insular & stick to themselves than South Asians, which probably factors to their lack of success with women relative to South Asians
    They settle for any East Asian girl that will take them, it's massive complacency since this generation the East Asian girls are going in droves to white lads. Note, I said white lads, not any other race of lads because they are ****ing racist.

They forget to prioritize the dating side of their lives, not even giving a thought to the vast vast majority of the population which is not East Asian. I.e. They are just massively mentally retarded in this area as it is where their critical faculty just stops. They don't think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevva888)
    They settle for any East Asian girl that will take them, it's massive complacency since this generation the East Asian girls are going in droves to white lads. Note, I said white lads, not any other race of lads because they are ****ing racist.

They forget to prioritize the dating side of their lives, not even giving a thought to the vast vast majority of the population which is not East Asian. I.e. They are just massively mentally retarded in this area as it is where their critical faculty just stops. They don't think.
    100% agree. My best friend is Chinese-Malay, and so through him I have had exposure to the Chinese community, and the guys are exactly as you describe.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.