The Student Room Group

Loughborough or Keele?

Hey guys :smile:

I have unconditional offers from both Keele and Loughborough and I have narrowed them down to my top two choices. However, I am completely torn between them and was curious as to whether there were students from either Uni willing to give me their opinion? Are you enjoying your course and experience? Not necessarily just Psychology students, any opinions will be valued :smile:
Bear in mind I am from Stoke-On-Trent anyway, so Keele is a local Uni.

Thanks guys! :smile:
Have you looked in detail at the course structure and module choices of each degree? There are bound to be differences. Pick the one that interests you the most.
Reply 2
Original post by Snufkin
Have you looked in detail at the course structure and module choices of each degree? There are bound to be differences. Pick the one that interests you the most.

I'm struggling to find the module choices for each University, so it's really hindering my ability to choose :/
Original post by KatieSeabs
I'm struggling to find the module choices for each University, so it's really hindering my ability to choose :/

Hi KatieSeabs

Great to hear that you're considering Loughborough as your firm choice :smile:

To help with your decision, here's a link to the Course Structure for Psychology with details of both compulsory and optional modules.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other specific questions about studying at Loughborough.

Teresa
Original post by KatieSeabs
Hi Katie! My name is Bethany and I’m a final year music student and I also work for the Digital Marketing and Communications team as a Digital Ambassador.

I can definitely say i've enjoyed every year being here. The experience has been something very special and i've had amazing support, both academic and personal, in order to get me where I want to be, i'll be starting my masters in September!

The thing I personally love most about Keele is the campus. With over 600 acres of countryside, consisting of lakes, woodlands,so much greenery and the iconic Keele Hall, it’s impossible not to be captivated by the sheer beauty of the campus. Its so nice to be able to unwind after a long lecture by taking a walk in the Keele woods. I feel that Keele is unique in the aspect as most other universities are surrounded by concrete.

Here is a link to the School of Psychology https://www.keele.ac.uk/ugcourses/psychology/, please do not hesitate to ask if you have anymore questions :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest