Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best/ easiest exam board to take for physics and maths a-level? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a mature student (nearly 22 years old) considering going back to college to brush up on my maths skills before I go back to uni as I'm rusty with my maths skills

Which exam board is the best to take physics and maths AS level under? Is it possible to teach yourself Physics like you can with maths?

Will rep helpful answers

ReputationRep:
    I like OCR. You'll probably have to do practicals or coursework for physics no matter which board you decide on.

ReputationRep:
    Wjec is alright tbh for Maths

ReputationRep:
    Apparently AQA is really easy for Physics. I do WJEC Physics and its okay, definitely not the easiest by what I've heard though.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm in the same predicament as you! Apparently the international baccalaureate allows you to do extra written exams instead of practicals!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.