Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is your inspiration on TSR and off? Watch

Right so I'm bored and was just contemplating life and about who has been my inspiration.

Off TSR, my mum is my inspiration but on TSR, Matrix123 with their quote thread really inspired me.

Sooooo, what are yours?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    On TSR, ravioliyears , aamirac and TeeEm (:cry:).

Off TSR - parents, Paul Sinha and Mark Labbett.

ReputationRep:
    HotFlash Jay Cutler

ReputationRep:
    GreatGuy what a lad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsohorny)
    GreatGuy what a lad

ReputationRep:
    Inb4 "Zyzz".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    On TSR, ravioliyears , aamirac and TeeEm (:cry:).

Off TSR - parents, Paul Sinha and Mark Labbett.
    Thank you 😌
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Anonymous :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Ethereal World Her posts have helped me to overcome some issues in my life. Also inspired me to not give a **** what others think and know thay im fine how i am. A really wonderful girl!

Mad Mike Whiddett! He's Badass!

On TSR, SeanFM Imperion ravioliyears Aph iEthan Indeterminate

Off TSR, my parents, extended family and friends

ReputationRep:
    acupofgreentea, I know these threads come around so often lol but her posts always make so much sense and she's such an amazing person!

Ethereal World even just for her blog alone but obviously for being another spectacular individual!

Sorry for being such a sycophant guys

Also Indeterminate, I barely interact with him on here but I love his posts as well and I feel the need to mention him as I'm always repping his posts but I never quote and tell him how much I agree

Obviously there are a ton of other people but those guys off the top of my head, I don't want to make a huge list as I know I'll be here all night and forget people, I'm sure you guys know exactly who you are
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    My mum :love: off TSR
    and Jenx301 on TSR

I'm just gonna say Ethereal World, she helped me through some stuff to do with myself. Respect Gurl
    ravioliyears Really an inspiring woman especially with her IBD
    FrenchUnicorn blog is so cool and fun and has really inspired me to continue on with the plan of medicine

Off TSR, I don't really know.
    My grandma, she battled cancer and lost, but always taught me to follow my dreams like her.

ReputationRep:
    On tsr, my everything Indeterminate Just an unbelievable man, in everything, academic or personal life.

And Ethereal World, girl with that GDL after a degree in Biology!

Off tsr, I, me and myself ftw. Then, my student union president and my amazing friend.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by aamirac)
    On TSR, SeanFM Imperion ravioliyears Aph iEthan Indeterminate

Off TSR, my parents, extended family and friends
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    acupofgreentea, I know these threads come around so often lol but her posts always make so much sense and she's such an amazing person!

Ethereal World obviously, eve just for her blog alone but obviously for being another spectacle individual!

Sorry for being such a sycophant guys

Also Indeterminate, I barely interact with him on here but I love his posts as well and I feel the need to mention him as I'm always repping his posts but I never quote and tell him how much I agree

Obviously there are a ton of other people but those guys off the top of my head, I don't want to make a huge list as I know I'll be here all night and forget people, I'm sure you guys know exactly who you are
    Aww you guys :hugs:

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    I'm just gonna say Ethereal World, she helped me through some stuff to do with myself. Respect Gurl
    ravioliyears Really an inspiring woman especially with her IBD
    FrenchUnicorn blog is so cool and fun and has really inspired me to continue on with the plan of medicine

Off TSR, I don't really know.
    My grandma, she battled cancer and lost, but always taught me to follow my dreams like her.
    Awww I'm touched :cry2: thanks :jumphug:

I didn't know you wanted to do medicine studies, if I could give you ONE advice my dear : follow your dream. Sounds cliché I know , but I tell you that with all my heart, never let ANYONE tell you that you can't , NEVER ! One day you'll wake up in the morning and you'll think "wow. I did it. I am the person I wanted to be"
    I don't know you irl, but I believe in you :heart:
    For your grandma, I know the feeling, you have my support :heart:

So for me ,
    iEthan. There is a thing you don't know and I can't believe I'll tell you lol. When I joined TSR and I talked to you about my failure, I was really down. Once, you told me I was brave. Here we go : I cried while reading you. Because I found out it was true, that if this guy I never met believed in me , there was no reason I would not believe in myself. Thanks for helping me, you have no idea how much words can change a life. :heart:

Ethereal World. When I read you , I feel like a failure is the not the end if you decide to get up. You've been through a lot, but you're amazing. Thanks for being yourself and inspiring me :heart:

Off TSR.
    My dad. Who says to everyone he knows that his daughter is amazing, and for paying my studies "to make you become as great as you deserve " thanks dad. I wanna be like you :heart:

AP. For being such a wonderful doctor in US after a failure in France. You're the perfect revenge , you're my proof life gets better. When you told me to get up to play tennis again, I stopped crying remember ? Thanks for being my hope :heart:

Mum. It's a story of a 22 year old girl who was eligible to the best med school of whole France. She get pregnant. She stopped after only one month. She gave birth at the hospital of her med school. And she raised the little unicorn, as her dream became a shadow. Little unicorn grew up with the same dream, and applied to this school. She failed. But little unicorn wants her mum to be proud, and the only way was to raise herself up, as her mum told her. Little unicorn will make her dream come true, it's a promise. :heart:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    i am myself inspiration
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    On tsr, my everything Indeterminate Just an unbelievable man, in everything, academic or personal life.

And Ethereal World, girl with that GDL after a degree in Biology!

Off tsr, I, me and myself ftw. Then, my student union president and my amazing friend.
    Aww :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Right so I'm bored and was just contemplating life and about who has been my inspiration.

Off TSR, my mum is my inspiration but on TSR, Matrix123 with their quote thread really inspired me.

Sooooo, what are yours?
    Aww thanks ZuluK! :hugs:
    There are so many people who are inspirational to me on TSR and irl, and in lots of ways too. Off TSR it would be various famous figures who have overcome different difficulties in their lives, and my boyfriend. He is the most inspirational figure in my life and he knows it.
    On TSR I know I'll end up forgetting loads. The ones that comes to mind right now are:
    Andy98 (you are a very easy person to get on with and have helped me through some of the toughest challenges I have faced)
    Save.Me (I know you are there to PM whenever I need and you were the first friend I felt I could confide in on here)
    SassKing13 [KSKC] (The recent longer chat I had with you and Amellia has been the most inspirational of all of our conversations and I really do enjoy talking to you)
    Amellia123 [CAH] (For the same reasons as SassKing - our longer conversation has really stuck with me and I do enjoy talking to you whenever we get the chance to, btw Naughty can share this with you)
    FrenchUnicorn (This is largely due to your fantastic blog which has constantly kept me interested and excited for the next post)
    Ethereal World (Your story and your blog have been a huge inspiration to me and they are all written so well - as I am sure I have already told you)
    Indeterminate (Your quotes are very inspiring and you are also a very kind, inspirational person too)
    BrokenLife (Your choices of quotes are amazing and I admire your evident strength)
    ravioliyears (Your motivational thread is amazing and your story in your blog has been a real inspiration to me)
    nucdev (You always know which quotes to post at the right time)
    pinkishwhite (Your daily choices of quotes are fantastic and have really helped me when I've needed a bit of inspiring)
    spotify95 (You are a great person to talk to and have been through a lot. You are also a superb mod no matter what difficulties may be thrown at you)
    Habina786xx (Your past has really inspired me, as well as that video you told me about)
    ForestShadow (You are great at spreading positivity, especially with that thread you made to cheer others up if they'd ahd a bad day)
    F.Nietzsche (What you have been through has been really inspirational to me and you are a very kind, admirable person in general too)

(And sorry if I forgot to tag you! )

ReputationRep:
    on here... the Moderation Team... they have taught me so much; although sometimes i forget the teachings :sad:

not on here... ermm :dontknow:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.