Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is your inspiration on TSR and off? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Habina786xx)
    Awwwwh Matrixxx!
    I opened my Inbox and your message made my entire day ♥

And Suli is just so so amazing!♥ He makes me want to visit Africa all those lovely messages spread across! Beautiful!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awww, that's so sweet of you!

Yes, he is! Hahaha, yeah. That'd be a great thing to do and experience :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellomynameisr)
    Zacken

your drive to do maths inspires me so much
    Heh, nice timing. I think I've pretty much lost all my motivation for doing maths, given that I've missed my Cambridge offer. C'est la vie. But I appreciate the tag very much, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    serah.exe
    ravioliyears
    FrenchUnicorn
    TheOtherSide.
    Boss_Rhythm
    UnknownRoyalist
    Zacken
    CoolCavy

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Awww, that's so sweet of you!

Yes, he is! Hahaha, yeah. That'd be a great thing to do and experience :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're back! :eek4:

A massive welcome back to you. :yay: :jumphug:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Heh, nice timing. I think I've pretty much lost all my motivation for doing maths, given that I've missed my Cambridge offer. C'est la vie. But I appreciate the tag very much, thank you!
    You think you have. Whether you actually have.. I don't know. Okay, you might know roughly how you've done-ish, but they might accept you at their discretion - they might not.

And Warwick you know.. is still quite a challenging place to study Maths, good rep here and maybe internationally too, but I don't know much about international rep.

But I appreciate that you might be feeling like **** or feeling low or stressed out, and I do not blame you for that.

Also, you can always reapply, even though that may be inconvenient.

ReputationRep:
    SeanFM is my inspiration on tsr as he does maths at uni and also I don't know how someone doing a degree has so much time spare to use tsr heheh... in real life my inspiration is probably tyler oakley cause he's using social media for good i guess

ReputationRep:
    Wow, thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry to hear that. Nevertheless, please keep going! You've been such a massive inspiration to me and I'm sure you will do amazing at your insurance

ReputationRep:
    ZuluK does :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    You think you have. Whether you actually have.. I don't know. Okay, you might know roughly how you've done-ish, but they might accept you at their discretion - they might not.

And Warwick you know.. is still quite a challenging place to study Maths, good rep here and maybe internationally too, but I don't know much about international rep.

But I appreciate that you might be feeling like **** or feeling low or stressed out, and I do not blame you for that.

Also, you can always reapply, even though that may be inconvenient.
    Argh, (PRSOM!!!) - but yeah, Warwick's great and all, I just don't really have my heart set on it, I'm sure I'll change my mind once I get there, but it's going to be a crap summer till then. Re-applying isn't something I'm considering. Anywho, thank you very much for your post, I do expect I'll get over myself once I come to grips with everything.

ReputationRep:
    ForestShadow SeanFM TheOtherSide. Indeterminate thunder_chunky Plantagnet Crown the bear serah.exe ghostwalker Zacken M14B BurstingBubbles thecatwithnohat 13 1 20 8 42 MrsSheldonCooper jneill Student403
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    SeanFM is my inspiration on tsr as he does maths at uni and also I don't know how someone doing a degree has so much time spare to use tsr heheh... in real life my inspiration is probably tyler oakley cause he's using social media for good i guess
    The secret is to spend time that you don't have :shh: :ninja2:

Argh, (PRSOM!!!) - but yeah, Warwick's great and all, I just don't really have my heart set on it, I'm sure I'll change my mind once I get there, but it's going to be a crap summer till then. Re-applying isn't something I'm considering. Anywho, thank you very much for your post, I do expect I'll get over myself once I come to grips with everything.
    Sounds like a good plan. I'm not telling you to get a grip or lower your standards or to not be slighty upset/disappointed - it's okay to feel like that, if your hear was set on going to a particular uni.

But also have fun in your summer, do what you want not easy but in the middle of it all you'll forget about results day etc until the day before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellomynameisr)
    I'm sorry to hear that. Nevertheless, please keep going! You've been such a massive inspiration to me and I'm sure you will do amazing at your insurance
    Sounds like a good plan. I'm not telling you to get a grip or lower your standards or to not be slighty upset/disappointed - it's okay to feel like that, if your hear was set on going to a particular uni.

But also have fun in your summer, do what you want not easy but in the middle of it all you'll forget about results day etc until the day before.
    I really hope you're right, I was quite looking forward to this summer! Thanks again, both of you. Appreciate it endlessly.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Dunno what I've done to deserve that but...
    :hat2:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Interesting how this has worked out for you... :holmes:

What SeanFM said. Don't give up hope before you've even got your results. Just try to relax and enjoy your summer. :hugs:

Also, you're very good at maths/explaining maths to lesser mathematicians, so I guess you are something of an inspiration to me (though my preferred field is chemistry).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Dunno what I've done to deserve that but...
    :hat2:
    For being amazing and helpful!!

ReputationRep:
    Interesting how this has worked out for you... :holmes:
    What do you mean?
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Shazen)
    For being amazing and helpful!!
    Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.