Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is your inspiration on TSR and off? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Aww thank you Matrix!!! :hugs: I always look forward to chatting to you! We have some brilliant chats on the thread and G.v.B!! (even if naughty does make some guest appearances :lol:)
    You're welcome Amellia (naughty isn't though)
    :hugs:
    Awww it would've been awkward if that was just a one way thing! Haha yup

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Matrix123)
    Yay! Thanks Licorne! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :heart:

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome Amellia (naughty isn't though)
    :hugs:
    Awww it would've been awkward if that was just a one way thing! Haha yup

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha aww thanks!! (yes naughty has blown it now hasn't he?! )
    :hugs: Haha aww of course its two way - you are just so funny and lovely to chat with!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    :heart:
    :love:
    Haha aww thanks!! (yes naughty has blown it now hasn't he?! )
    :hugs: Haha aww of course its two way - you are just so funny and lovely to chat with!!
    You're welcome
    Indeed, and there is no return for him!:unimpressed:

Phewww! Haha thanks, the exact same to you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Aww thanks ZuluK! :hugs:
    There are so many people who are inspirational to me on TSR and irl, and in lots of ways too. Off TSR it would be various famous figures who have overcome different difficulties in their lives, and my boyfriend. He is the most inspirational figure in my life and he knows it.
    On TSR I know I'll end up forgetting loads. The ones that comes to mind right now are:
    Andy98 (you are a very easy person to get on with and have helped me through some of the toughest challenges I have faced)
    Save.Me (I know you are there to PM whenever I need and you were the first friend I felt I could confide in on here)
    SassKing13 [KSKC] (The recent longer chat I had with you and Amellia has been the most inspirational of all of our conversations and I really do enjoy talking to you)
    Amellia123 [CAH] (For the same reasons as SassKing - our longer conversation has really stuck with me and I do enjoy talking to you whenever we get the chance to, btw Naughty can share this with you)
    FrenchUnicorn (This is largely due to your fantastic blog which has constantly kept me interested and excited for the next post)
    Ethereal World (Your story and your blog have been a huge inspiration to me and they are all written so well - as I am sure I have already told you)
    Indeterminate (Your quotes are very inspiring and you are also a very kind, inspirational person too)
    BrokenLife (Your choices of quotes are amazing and I admire your evident strength)
    ravioliyears (Your motivational thread is amazing and your story in your blog has been a real inspiration to me)
    nucdev (You always know which quotes to post at the right time)
    pinkishwhite (Your daily choices of quotes are fantastic and have really helped me when I've needed a bit of inspiring)
    spotify95 (You are a great person to talk to and have been through a lot. You are also a superb mod no matter what difficulties may be thrown at you)
    Habina786xx (Your past has really inspired me, as well as that video you told me about)
    ForestShadow (You are great at spreading positivity, especially with that thread you made to cheer others up if they'd ahd a bad day)
    F.Nietzsche (What you have been through has been really inspirational to me and you are a very kind, admirable person in general too)

(And sorry if I forgot to tag you! )
    Yabba Dabba Doooooooo!!!! You're my inspiration:yep:

Side note, since when was Spot a mod??????????

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :love:

You're welcome
    Indeed, and there is no return for him!:unimpressed:

Phewww! Haha thanks, the exact same to you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha aww
    I will try to hold him back best I can!!!!

Haha I'm just so glad that you don't appear to mind my weirdness!! :hugs: Aww thanks Matrix!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Yabba Dabba Doooooooo!!!! You're my inspiration:yep:

Side note, since when was Spot a mod??????????

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha awww:hugs:

Urmmm...of FG, I don't when it was from:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha aww
    I will try to hold him back best I can!!!!

Haha I'm just so glad that you don't appear to mind my weirdness!! :hugs: Aww thanks Matrix!!!
    Yay!

Haha me too tbh completely honest!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Hahaha awww:hugs:

Urmmm...of FG, I don't when it was from:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :jumphug:

Oh OK

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mmhmmm:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Mmhmmm:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :yep::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    pinkishwhite (Your daily choices of quotes are fantastic and have really helped me when I've needed a bit of inspiring)
    Awww. Thank you Matrix123

ReputationRep:
    Arketec N-R-G im so academic,

LoL only joking two of those are me.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Arketec N-R-G im so academic,

LoL only joking two of those are me.
    Yeah, imsoacademic and imsoacademic right?

Honestly surprised someone as new as you knows of her

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Yeah, imsoacademic and imsoacademic right?

Honestly surprised someone as new as you knows of her

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd love to be....

Her infamy is worldwide tbh I've had accounts in the past... long story.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    On TSR, probably usycool1 and Slowbro93 because they surpassed the problems in their lives in order to continue their studies.

Off site, I don't really have single or even a few sources of inspiration. Many many people inspire me in different ways in both my personal life and otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    On TSR, probably usycool1 and Slowbro93 because they surpassed the problems in their lives in order to continue their studies.

Off site, I don't really have single or even a few sources of inspiration. Many man people inspire me in different ways in both my personal life and otherwise.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    serah.exe shes bae.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    i am myself inspiration
    He is

lol

ReputationRep:
    So my response last night re AG was a joke hence the fact that I referred to ‘hard times’ as not being able to afford a certain model of Porsche!

I generally don’t like having to single people out and tag them in these threads because there are so many people on this site who have really touched me and that I care about a lot. I think you will know who you are tbh. And not only will I probably leave people out but I will also not be able to go into detail about why each person is an amazing human.

Especially to all of you who I have discussed mental health issues with openly and at length- you really inspire me- I wasn’t that open about it pre-TSR but since observing people like Airmed, The Lonely Goatherd, Strawbari, MsCaffrey, Kvothe the Arcane and Jenx301 I am really inspired by how they are talking candidly about their mental health and because I know how hard that is, they are an absolute inspiration.

But there is one particular user who truly does inspire me, on a daily basis, and generally.

z33- Honestly, I do not know where to start with this girl. When I first came on to TSR I rapidly identified that we had a lot in common just through the way she typed. I since discovered we are pretty different in terms of our backgrounds/ethnicity/age etc. – I’m nearly a decade older than her :hide: But that’s what I love about TSR, it brings you close to people irrelevant of location, or demographic or whatever and allows you to meet amazing people who you do not come across often in life. For me, z33 is this person. She inspires me because she’s been through a lot and is so strong, has developed amazing coping mechanisms, and even when she has her own stuff going on she goes out of her way to help you. She understands the complexities of my Mental Health condition in a way that I haven’t found in a friend irl, and anticipates things I might be feeling and I’m like gurl how you reading my mind? She is so supportive of me whether it’s about my uni experiences, views on ISIS / Islamophobia, Mental Health and career/gap year stuff. On top of all of this, she’s also one of the most hilarious people I know. She’s very self-deprecating and manages to use humour to cut through situations which would otherwise be serious/intense. She stands up for what she believes in, and is a very just and moral human being. It feels ironic to be ‘looking upto’ someone nearly 10 years your junior but I don’t care, she’s amazing and she is an inspiration for me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.