Who is your inspiration on TSR and off? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    YESSS!!!:ahee:
    I'm glad you both agree!!! :woo: :awesome::top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of course!! :awesome: :ahee:

I'm sure this won't offend anyone, I think the three of us are very weird (awesome as SassKing said), not just you Amellia

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha yep :yep: phew as long as I'm not the only 'weird' one :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Nobody on TSR
    Off TSR
    My martial arts master
    My Maths teacher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Of course!! :awesome: :ahee:

Hahaha yep :yep: phew as long as I'm not the only 'weird' one :lol:
    Yay!
    Of course not! :ahee::awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yay!
    Of course not! :ahee::awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha phew! I mean I know the whole naughty thing can get a bit out of hand (used it on SassKing and he didn't say anything!! :eek:)

:awesome: :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha phew! I mean I know the whole naughty thing can get a bit out of hand (used it on SassKing and he didn't say anything!! :eek:)

:awesome: :ahee:
    Hahahahahaha no it's great! I mean I sometimes genuinely wonder if you think:
    Gosh Matrix Why do you have to go on about the sacred rice pudding mission all the time? :unimpressed:

I mean, sometimes people take a joke way too far and talk about it too often. No one on here has done that and I hope I haven't. That feeling is still there though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahaha no it's great! I mean I sometimes genuinely wonder if you think:
    Gosh Matrix Why do you have to go on about the sacred rice pudding mission all the time? :unimpressed:

I mean, sometimes people take a joke way too far and talk about it too often. No one on here has done that and I hope I haven't. That feeling is still there though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahahaha :rofl: I only say that in a sarky way - I think its hilarious when you bring up the 'mission' out of the blue :lol:

Haha yeah I know what you mean - luckily that hasn't happened yet!! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha :rofl: I only say that in a sarky way - I think its hilarious when you bring up the 'mission' out of the blue :lol:

Haha yeah I know what you mean - luckily that hasn't happened yet!! :ahee:
    Hahaha praise the Lord (Lord McCulloch I believe )!!!:ahee:

Yes luckily!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Yes luckily!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahahahaha :rofl: Yes praise McCulloch indeed :lol: :ahee:

ReputationRep:

Yes luckily!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :heart:
    I need that image for worship! Ooh don't worry I'll print one out. Nothing better than praying to a bit of paper with McCulloch on it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I need that image for worship! Ooh don't worry I'll print one out. Nothing better than praying to a bit of paper with McCulloch on it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I actually want to now! Well maybe not the praying but it could be a degraded version of your posters. Your posters are more awesome than awesome and even more awesome than that. That doesn't even make sense to me but they're reallyyy awesome is what I'm trying to say! :yep: So, compare that to my print out... (and mine will be A4) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SassKing I have never seen such majestic imagery :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahahaha omg Matrix :rofl: Can you get me one too please..... religion of The Bunnymen returns!!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I actually want to now! Well maybe not the praying but it could be a degraded version of your posters. Your posters are more awesome than awesome and even more awesome than that. That doesn't even make sense to me but they're reallyyy awesome is what I'm trying to say! :yep: So, compare that to my print out... (and mine will be A4) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why thank you I want to get some more Echo and the Bunnymen memorabilia at some point!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Aww thanks ZuluK! :hugs:
    There are so many people who are inspirational to me on TSR and irl, and in lots of ways too. Off TSR it would be various famous figures who have overcome different difficulties in their lives, and my boyfriend. He is the most inspirational figure in my life and he knows it.
    On TSR I know I'll end up forgetting loads. The ones that comes to mind right now are:
    Andy98 (you are a very easy person to get on with and have helped me through some of the toughest challenges I have faced)
    Save.Me (I know you are there to PM whenever I need and you were the first friend I felt I could confide in on here)
    SassKing13 [KSKC] (The recent longer chat I had with you and Amellia has been the most inspirational of all of our conversations and I really do enjoy talking to you)
    Amellia123 [CAH] (For the same reasons as SassKing - our longer conversation has really stuck with me and I do enjoy talking to you whenever we get the chance to, btw Naughty can share this with you)
    FrenchUnicorn (This is largely due to your fantastic blog which has constantly kept me interested and excited for the next post)
    Ethereal World (Your story and your blog have been a huge inspiration to me and they are all written so well - as I am sure I have already told you)
    Indeterminate (Your quotes are very inspiring and you are also a very kind, inspirational person too)
    BrokenLife (Your choices of quotes are amazing and I admire your evident strength)
    ravioliyears (Your motivational thread is amazing and your story in your blog has been a real inspiration to me)
    nucdev (You always know which quotes to post at the right time)
    pinkishwhite (Your daily choices of quotes are fantastic and have really helped me when I've needed a bit of inspiring)
    spotify95 (You are a great person to talk to and have been through a lot. You are also a superb mod no matter what difficulties may be thrown at you)
    Habina786xx (Your past has really inspired me, as well as that video you told me about)
    ForestShadow (You are great at spreading positivity, especially with that thread you made to cheer others up if they'd ahd a bad day)
    F.Nietzsche (What you have been through has been really inspirational to me and you are a very kind, admirable person in general too)

(And sorry if I forgot to tag you! )
    Aww thank you :jumphug:
    You're certainly one of most inspirational people I've ever come across :yep:

ReputationRep:

Why thank you I want to get some more Echo and the Bunnymen memorabilia at some point!
    You're welcome <------ I'm beaming with happiness! :rofl:

Oooh cool! Please be sure to post it when you get them!!! :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Ahahaha omg Matrix :rofl: Can you get me one too please..... religion of The Bunnymen returns!!
    (I should stop clogging the thread up )

That actually sounds cool

I randomly came across this, pretty cool
    http://www.jarofquotes.com/view.php?tag=bunnymen&page=3
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, you must pray :lol:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Hahaha It does a bit :lol:

That's awesome!! I could actually recognise the songs most of them were from!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SassKing there is only so much religious imagery Amellia can take in one sitting...... *bows down to Lord McCulloch and his saintly companions*

ReputationRep:

Of course! We must spread the religion of The Bunnymen!:yep: Haha you know those people who stand in the street handing out leaflets? I could do my own Bunnymen leaflet and give that to everyone for free! And if they want one of my special (of course) print outs they can pay £5 because that is not a rip off
    (Don't worry Amellia, you get yours for free )
    (I should stop clogging the thread up )

Spoiler:
    Show

Nooooo:eek:
    KSKC OK no more jokes, I'm not being funny anymore. Wow! That website. THAT WEBSITE!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:
    I have saved it and it is just...awesome? Idk I am sooo speechless!
    A Bunnymen quotes site? This cannot be real!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Of course! We must spread the religion of The Bunnymen!:yep: Haha you know those people who stand in the street handing out leaflets? I could do my own Bunnymen leaflet and give that to everyone for free! And if they want one of my special (of course) print outs they can pay £5 because that is not a rip off
    (Don't worry Amellia, you get yours for free )

Nooooo:eek:
    KSKC OK no more jokes, I'm not being funny anymore. Wow! That website. THAT WEBSITE!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:
    I have saved it and it is just...awesome? Idk I am sooo speechless!
    A Bunnymen quotes site? This cannot be real!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha It does a bit :lol:

That's awesome!! I could actually recognise the songs most of them were from!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SassKing there is only so much religious imagery Amellia can take in one sitting...... *bows down to Lord McCulloch and his saintly companions*
    The leaflet quote :rofl:

Haha being serious for a minute, the religion thing is just the sort of wild thing they'd probably do :rofl: Ian McCulloch once said The Bunnnymen were "bigger than Shakespeare" :lol: (I think that was it... )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.