Turn on thread page Beta

Who is your inspiration on TSR and off? watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Right so I'm bored and was just contemplating life and about who has been my inspiration.

Off TSR, my mum is my inspiration but on TSR, Matrix123 with their quote thread really inspired me.

Sooooo, what are yours?
    On TSR: Airmed, TheBeardedMan, Stiff Little Fingers - lads (and lasses)
    Off: Bobby Sands, Countess Markievicz, Patsy O'Hara, Jeremy Corbyn etc. etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Welcome Amellia

Awww I have a half day on Friday then holi...holi...holiday!!! :ahee:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha
    Aww that's great! Oww I go back to school on Monday Ill miss you all! :ahee:

(Original post by SassKing13)
    Haha yep :rofl: You should really try and buy the book! Quite rare but yeah, it's great
    Haha :rofl: I really should shouldn't I? Need to think about a Duran Duran one too

ReputationRep:
    Awwww thanks Rhythm!
    I'm not happy all the time but I always try to be

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know! But often am perplexed on how you channel all that positive energy!

ReputationRep:
    She inspires me to be good at French :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    I know! But often am perplexed on how you channel all that positive energy!
    Aw well one of the biggest reasons for my happiness is the happiness of others and being with those I love. Helping others and as many people as possible id one of my greatest goals in life - to spread happiness I guess it's just that willpower to help others be joyful:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Hahaha
    Aww that's great! Oww I go back to school on Monday Ill miss you all! :ahee:

Haha :rofl: I really should shouldn't I? Need to think about a Duran Duran one too
    Awww yes but we shall still speak!

Gotta go for about half an hour. Speak later if you're still here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    She inspires me to be good at French :lovehug:
    Awww :love: :love:
    Thank youuuu :jumphug:

And you're good at french !

ReputationRep:
    Aw well one of the biggest reasons for my happiness is the happiness of others and being with those I love. Helping others and as many people as possible id one of my greatest goals in life - to spread happiness I guess it's just that willpower to help others be joyful:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yh. When you surround yourself with positive energy, positivity comes out of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Awww :love: :love:
    Thank youuuu :jumphug:

And you're good at french !
    I haven't spoken to you in while

No one can beat your lingual skills though :adore::adore:

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I haven't spoken to you in while

No one can beat your lingual skills though :adore::adore:
    True ! :O

Hahaha there are a few people here on TSR who are polyglot too :3 but thank youu :love:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    ravioliyears and FrenchUnicorn because they've empowered and motivated me. Without them, I wouldn't be able to share my own experiences. A lot of people owe a lot to them.

Off TSR - Stephen Hawking because he changed the perception of disabled people and he's successful in his field.

ReputationRep:
    Awww yes but we shall still speak!

Gotta go for about half an hour. Speak later if you're still here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha phew! I wouldn't be able to survive otherwise!

Okie dokie - and of course! See yaaaa!

iEthan. There is a thing you don't know and I can't believe I'll tell you lol. When I joined TSR and I talked to you about my failure, I was really down. Once, you told me I was brave. Here we go : I cried while reading you . Because I found out it was true, that if this guy I never met believed in me , there was no reason I would not believe in myself. Thanks for helping me, you have no idea how much words can change a life. :heart:

Ethereal World. When I read you , I feel like a failure is the not the end if you decide to get up. You've been through a lot, but you're amazing. Thanks for being yourself and inspiring me :heart:
    :awesome:

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    ravioliyears and FrenchUnicorn because they've empowered and motivated me. Without them, I wouldn't be able to share my own experiences. A lot of people owe a lot to them.

Off TSR - Stephen Hawking because he changed the perception of disabled people and he's successful in his field.
    It's so sweeeeeet :cry2: :cry2: you inspire me as well :heart:

(Original post by Hydeman)
    :awesome:
    OH MY GOD.
    It's an expression I use often in french so I don't even notice when I use it in english - and of course it does not make sense- I can speak so much languages that I get confused easily I'm sorry again for the fault >_<
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry2:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    It's so sweeeeeet :cry2: :cry2: you inspire me as well :heart:
    I feel so loved. You need to teach me French haha. I'm so upset that my school stopped Chinese lessons, they promised us Chinese food and cancelled it.

OH MY GOD.
    It's an expression I use often in french so I don't even notice when I use it in english - and of course it does not make sense- I can speak so much languages that I get confused easily I'm sorry again for the fault >_<
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry2:
    No need to apologise. By :awesome:, I mean to say that I think it's awesome (and, of course, that I'm referencing an earlier joke between us). Don't worry about it.

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    I feel so loved. You need to teach me French haha. I'm so upset that my school stopped Chinese lessons, they promised us Chinese food and cancelled it.
    Whenever you want ma chérie !
    You had Chinese lessons ? It's AWESOME !! Indeed too bad they stopped :O

(Original post by Hydeman)
    No need to apologise. By :awesome:, I mean to say that I think it's awesome (and, of course, that I'm referencing an earlier joke between us). Don't worry about it.
    I know I know :3 but just I feel uncomfortable when I make a mistake twice :/ (and this one I did it like 10 times :lol: )
    But thanks for thinking it's awesome, I feel a bit less stupid :lol:

Edit : when are you going to tell me about the "boring" story ? :3
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Whenever you want ma chérie !
    You had Chinese lessons ? It's AWESOME !! Indeed too bad they stopped :O
    Yay! and I know it is so bad, Mandarin lessons are vital, it's the world's most spoken language.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.