Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a girl and I'm 18 years old. What do you want to know? Watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Eriasu)
    Thank you! I admire you as well for doing the same thing and working to fix your grades, I'll be rooting for you!

I'm currently aiming for gaming industry but I'm having second thoughts so who knows?
    That sounds awesome, always loved the gaming industry but I suck at coding. If you get a chance, read my blog as I go over things in more detail. What aspect of the gaming industry would you like to work in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    That sounds awesome, always loved the gaming industry but I suck at coding. If you get a chance, read my blog as I go over things in more detail. What aspect of the gaming industry would you like to work in?
    Ohh, I would be interested in reading your blog, could you give me a link? I haven't learned coding yet but I'm going to do so next yea. You can learn it but since you're 18 starting a different course would mean you'd have to pay money to do so and a LOT of money, but you could do it when you are older and have a stable income. I'm thinking games directer/developer but I haven't decised yet.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Ohh, I would be interested in reading your blog, could you give me a link? I haven't learned coding yet but I'm going to do so next yea. You can learn it but since you're 18 starting a different course would mean you'd have to pay money to do so and a LOT of money, but you could do it when you are older and have a stable income. I'm thinking games directer/developer but I haven't decised yet.
    I suppose when I've done everything I've wanted to then I would consider gaming but it's so competitive and really busy these days. I know there was some thing, like a competition with the BAFTA Games Awards where people can enter it if they are good at a certain aspect. And here it is http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3979677 I would probably create storylines for games to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I suppose when I've done everything I've wanted to then I would consider gaming but it's so competitive and really busy these days. I know there was some thing, like a competition with the BAFTA Games Awards where people can enter it if they are good at a certain aspect. And here it is http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3979677 I would probably create storylines for games to be honest.
    Yeah, you have all the time you need and I hope It won't be too competitive right from the beginning for me . I have a story as well but not that well developed so yeah but I would to make a game of it in the future. I'll read it and in the future when you update your blog, tag me, I don't want to miss it
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Yeah, you have all the time you need and I hope It won't be too competitive right from the beginning for me . I have a story as well but not that well developed so yeah but I would to make a game of it in the future. I'll read it and in the future when you update your blog, tag me, I don't want to miss it
    Aw I'll make sure of it and I'd love to read your story idea for a game, I bet it's really good

ReputationRep:
    Aw I'll make sure of it and I'd love to read your story idea for a game, I bet it's really good
    It's not developed that much so I doubt you'd hear about it soon but I'll let you know when I have a solid development o/
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    It's not developed that much so I doubt you'd hear about it soon but I'll let you know when I have a solid development o/
    You should contact someone in the games industry, maybe get them to have a look.

ReputationRep:
    You should contact someone in the games industry, maybe get them to have a look.
    I when I said it's not that much developed I mean I haven't even written about it on a physical note, I have developed the story a bit in my head but not that much and since I'm not fully sure about going into the gaming Ind. I would not do so.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I when I said it's not that much developed I mean I haven't even written about it on a physical note, I have developed the story a bit in my head but not that much and since I'm not fully sure about going into the gaming Ind. I would not do so.

Same here in terms of my script writing. I have ideas but some of them haven't been written yet. Whatever you do, I'm sure it'll be great. What else would you do?

ReputationRep:
    Go ahead, I don't bite.
    Are you hot?

ReputationRep:
    Same here in terms of my script writing. I have ideas but some of them haven't been written yet. Whatever you do, I'm sure it'll be great. What else would you do?
    What? career wise or education wise?

If career wise I don't know probably something I good at and enjoy doing which sounds like philosophy but since I get depressed when I think of how reality works and the point of our existence and what happens when we die, I try to avoid it.

If education wise I'm planning to self teach myself, Science chem,bio, History, Philosophy, Physiology, Geography and Art, since my teacher said I'm an natural at it and almost got A* on my first attempt, but that was like 2 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    What career path are you gonna follow?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    Are you hot?
    Some people think I am. What is your idea of a hot girl?

What? career wise or education wise?

If career wise I don't know probably something I good at and enjoy doing which sounds like philosophy but since I get depressed when I think of how reality works and the point of our existence and what happens when we die, I try to avoid it.

If education wise I'm planning to self teach myself, Science chem,bio, History, Philosophy, Physiology, Geography and Art, since my teacher said I'm an natural at it and almost got A* on my first attempt, but that was like 2 years ago.
    Aw you'll get there with hard work. GCSEs may be a struggle but A Levels are even harder so don't give up just yet! I always find with subjects like Philosophy that debates can arise and people's real beliefs are known.

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    What career path are you gonna follow?
    Script writing or journalism. Ideally if GEM is still available when I graduate then I might do that at St George's.

ReputationRep:
    Some people think I am. What is your idea of a hot girl?

Aw you'll get there with hard work. GCSEs may be a struggle but A Levels are even harder so don't give up just yet! I always find with subjects like Philosophy that debates can arise and people's real beliefs are known.

Script writing or journalism. Ideally if GEM is still available when I graduate then I might do that at St George's.
    If some people think you're hot, I will probably think you're hot. Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    Go ahead, I don't bite.
    Don't you have A-levels you should be revising?

ReputationRep:
    Pics?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, thank you! Yeah I've heard that A levels compared to GCSE makes GCSE look super easy!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    If some people think you're hot, I will probably think you're hot. Congratulations
    Now I feel really happy! You remind me of some guy that seems to fancy me all the time and won't stop being creepy as you share the same name. But I'm sure your not like him.

(Original post by _Charlotte15)
    Don't you have A-levels you should be revising?
    Already did some revision, got my highlighters out and got out the books.

ReputationRep:
    Ah right ok. Sounds interesting. St George's would be a great place to work I imagine?
    Good luck!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Ah right ok. Sounds interesting. St George's would be a great place to work I imagine?
    Good luck!
    I suppose the biggest worry is London's accommodation and high living costs whilst at uni as I'm planning on attending KCL or UCL and it worries me. I might just commute and live at home.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.