Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a girl and I'm 18 years old. What do you want to know? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Now I feel really happy! You remind me of some guy that seems to fancy me all the time and won't stop being creepy as you share the same name. But I'm sure your not like him.

Already did some revision, got my highlighters out and got out the books.
    Are you from Liverpool?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    Are you from Liverpool?
    Oh God no where near that. Never been there. Is it nice? I can do a good Scouse accent actually.

ReputationRep:
    I suppose the biggest worry is London's accommodation and high living costs whilst at uni as I'm planning on attending KCL or UCL and it worries me. I might just commute and live at home.
    That's the problem with London. Everything's so damn expensive! You should be ok. If they want you there surely they should help with accommodation. It would make sense for them to do so.
    If you live near enough, that not a bad idea. Keeps costs down.

ReputationRep:
    Oh God no where near that. Never been there. Is it nice? I can do a good Scouse accent actually.
    It's an alright place like, but so far in 2016 there's been 17 fatal gang shootings so that's a bit of a bummer. I was asking just to check whether or not I'm the creep you referred to, but obviously not cause I'm a Scouser. Anyone can mimic a Scouse accent, it's like the easiest accent to copy
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    It's an alright place like, but so far in 2016 there's been 17 fatal gang shootings so that's a bit of a bummer. I was asking just to check whether or not I'm the creep you referred to, but obviously not cause I'm a Scouser. Anyone can mimic a Scouse accent, it's like the easiest accent to copy
    I live near one of the worst towns ever, Luton which has more murders and shootings and just horrendous crime that is awful. I feel scared when I have to go there. Liverpool seems quite cool to go there but I would probably never go there unless I need to.

ReputationRep:
    I live near one of the worst towns ever, Luton which has more murders and shootings and just horrendous crime that is awful. I feel scared when I have to go there. Liverpool seems quite cool to go there but I would probably never go there unless I need to.
    What is the area that you actually live in like? My area is working class but right next to somewhere that is lower-middle class so there are still the council house weirdo's but without gang violence
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    What is the area that you actually live in like? My area is working class but right next to somewhere that is lower-middle class so there are still the council house weirdo's but without gang violence
    Working to middle class. It's quite urban, yet rural at the same time in terms of its architecture. It's diverse in culture and it's quite divided because there is council estates and quite big houses but not close to each other. There's a few shops and one quite mainstream shop, Tesco. It's close to the town centre which is awful though.

ReputationRep:
    Working to middle class. It's quite urban, yet rural at the same time in terms of its architecture. It's diverse in culture and it's quite divided because there is council estates and quite big houses but not close to each other. There's a few shops and one quite mainstream shop, Tesco. It's close to the town centre which is awful though.
    Not many diverse parts of Liverpool apart from Toxteth tbh, it's nearly all white British. Are you planning to move elsewhere when you're older?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Not many diverse parts of Liverpool apart from Toxteth tbh, it's nearly all white British. Are you planning to move elsewhere when you're older?

I have considered it, all depends on getting a job and having a stable career. I'd love to live up north near the countryside. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I have considered it, all depends on getting a job and having a stable career. I'd love to live up north near the countryside. How about you?
    I wanna live elsewhere but I'm not quite sure where. Last week I went to London and I wanted to live in central London in the future but the other day I went to me aunt's posh house near Leeds and I wanted to live somewhere like there. What sort of careers are you looking at getting into
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I wanna live elsewhere but I'm not quite sure where. Last week I went to London and I wanted to live in central London in the future but the other day I went to me aunt's posh house near Leeds and I wanted to live somewhere like there. What sort of careers are you looking at getting into

Journalism or script writing but my teachers keep saying I should be an English teacher which is a back up plan if life doesn't go my way. I wouldn't mind marketing or advertising actually and I've never been Leeds before. London is cool but fast paced, expensive and so busy.

ReputationRep:
    Journalism or script writing but my teachers keep saying I should be an English teacher which is a back up plan if life doesn't go my way. I wouldn't mind marketing or advertising actually and I've never been Leeds before. London is cool but fast paced, expensive and so busy.
    What sort of stuff would you like to be writing, like action, comedy or whatever?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    What sort of stuff would you like to be writing, like action, comedy or whatever?
    I would suck at comedy, I have dry witty humour that others can't ever understand. Probably drama or family life. I wanted to write something for BBC 3 but since it went online, I doubt a lot of people watch their programmes no more.

ReputationRep:
    I would suck at comedy, I have dry witty humour that others can't ever understand. Probably drama or family life. I wanted to write something for BBC 3 but since it went online, I doubt a lot of people watch their programmes no more.
    Well the type of humour on telly is always changing so you never really know what'll be popular in the future. Are you doing your A levels atm?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Well the type of humour on telly is always changing so you never really know what'll be popular in the future. Are you doing your A levels atm?

That is true, although I reckon I wouldn't get into that career as it's quite demanding and moves too fast. And yeah I am, are you? I'm doing AS year though as I didn't do too well in GCSE year so I had to re do almost everything which is fine because I'm doing way better now than some people who got all A's at GCSE.

ReputationRep:
    That is true, although I reckon I wouldn't get into that career as it's quite demanding and moves too fast. And yeah I am, are you? I'm doing AS year though as I didn't do too well in GCSE year so I had to re do almost everything which is fine because I'm doing way better now than some people who got all A's at GCSE.
    I'm in year 13 now and I'm going to firm Lancaster uni to do mech engineering but if I do well enough in my A levels and STEP, I'm gonna sack them off and take a gap year then apply to do Maths at Cambridge instead. What unis are you thinking of applying to
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I'm in year 13 now and I'm going to firm Lancaster uni to do mech engineering but if I do well enough in my A levels and STEP, I'm gonna sack them off and take a gap year then apply to do Maths at Cambridge instead. What unis are you thinking of applying to
    What are your predictions? Wow Cambridge is such a dream for me. I'd go there for a Masters degree. I'm thinking of Sheffield, UCL, Kings, QMUL and Exeter and all those places. It's so hard choosing universities because I don't want to end up in clearing if I do badly or not getting any offers.

ReputationRep:
    What are your predictions? Wow Cambridge is such a dream for me. I'd go there for a Masters degree. I'm thinking of Sheffield, UCL, Kings, QMUL and Exeter and all those places. It's so hard choosing universities because I don't want to end up in clearing if I do badly or not getting any offers.
    My actual A level predictions are A*AB but I'm aiming to actually achieve A*A*A with 1s in STEP. I couldn't really apply for Cambridge this year cause I did quite cack in my AS levels so I'm gonna be resitting a couple of tests. What results do you reckon you'll get in your A levels?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    My actual A level predictions are A*AB but I'm aiming to actually achieve A*A*A with 1s in STEP. I couldn't really apply for Cambridge this year cause I did quite cack in my AS levels so I'm gonna be resitting a couple of tests. What results do you reckon you'll get in your A levels?

Oh wow hopefully you'll get there. What is it about Cambridge that has attracted you? Aside from the world renowned reputation and ranking of course and mine are A*/A/B and a D* in my OCR Cambridge Technical in Media which I hate but oh well.

ReputationRep:
    What is your view on Pakistan

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.