Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a girl and I'm 18 years old. What do you want to know? Watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by William Pitt)
    What is your view on Pakistan

As a country I think some parts are pretty. The government however are awful but that's the same everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    As a country I think some parts are pretty. The government however are awful but that's the same everywhere.
    What is your view on Finland (my country)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by William Pitt)
    What is your view on Finland (my country)
    You guys have it under control. Your education system I hear is fantastic and it looks really cool.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow hopefully you'll get there. What is it about Cambridge that has attracted you? Aside from the world renowned reputation and ranking of course and mine are A*/A/B and a D* in my OCR Cambridge Technical in Media which I hate but oh well.
    Thanks . Cambridge specifically attracted me because it's the hardest Maths undergrad course to get on in the UK. Good luck with all your subjects
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    Thanks . Cambridge specifically attracted me because it's the hardest Maths undergrad course to get on in the UK. Good luck with all your subjects

Ah right so it was the pressure of getting there and the adrenaline rush? Have you ever been there before? It's quite pretty and quaint. Did you ever consider Oxford?

ReputationRep:
    Ah right so it was the pressure of getting there and the adrenaline rush? Have you ever been there before? It's quite pretty and quaint. Did you ever consider Oxford?
    Never been there before, I haven't visited any Unis I've applied for cause I've not got an awful lot of dough and my ma can't drive. Out of Cambridge and Oxford, I can only apply for one and Cambridge is slightly harder for Maths so that's why I'm applying there. I know this is a bit of a random question, but what sort of music do you like
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Never been there before, I haven't visited any Unis I've applied for cause I've not got an awful lot of dough and my ma can't drive. Out of Cambridge and Oxford, I can only apply for one and Cambridge is slightly harder for Maths so that's why I'm applying there. I know this is a bit of a random question, but what sort of music do you like
    Aw. Well you will do because you're going there and I know it! Maths is an awful subject for me, I just hate it and Cambridge is a real challenge. And I like the 1975, Twenty One Pilots, Years & Years and all kinds of music really. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Aw. Well you will do because you're going there and I know it! Maths is an awful subject for me, I just hate it and Cambridge is a real challenge. And I like the 1975, Twenty One Pilots, Years & Years and all kinds of music really. How about you?
    Aww, thank you! I like The Beatles (Might have guessed from my avatar), late 60's psychedelic rock and 90's alternative rock
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Aww, thank you! I like The Beatles (Might have guessed from my avatar), late 60's psychedelic rock and 90's alternative rock

That's really awesome. People my age like hip hop and rap music and I just think it's awful. I like 90s music a lot, makes me feel good inside. And the Beatles are cool. What kind of programmes do you watch?

ReputationRep:
    Are ou real?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikhan94)
    Are ou real?
    Nope I'm some robot living in your shed.

ReputationRep:
    That's really awesome. People my age like hip hop and rap music and I just think it's awful. I like 90s music a lot, makes me feel good inside. And the Beatles are cool. What kind of programmes do you watch?
    I'm a northerner so I'm all over corrie on the telly. I liked peep show as well but the last series was a bit naff. What about you?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm a northerner so I'm all over corrie on the telly. I liked peep show as well but the last series was a bit naff. What about you?
    I don't like Corrie, I watch EastEnders lol because I'm always bored. I love the Simpsons and the Big Bang Theory. I've watched Peep Show I think before?

ReputationRep:
    I don't like Corrie, I watch EastEnders lol because I'm always bored. I love the Simpsons and the Big Bang Theory. I've watched Peep Show I think before?
    I used to watch Eastenders but I found it far too serious, I like the Simpsons but I think the Big Bang Theory is a bit overrated tbh. What sort of social group are you in in school/6th form
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I used to watch Eastenders but I found it far too serious, I like the Simpsons but I think the Big Bang Theory is a bit overrated tbh. What sort of social group are you in in school/6th form
    The outcasts by far. Since I'm behind a year, it's even worse. I was kinda well known but never made friends. I'm more interested in friends outside of school and university. You?

ReputationRep:
    The outcasts by far. Since I'm behind a year, it's even worse. I was kinda well known but never made friends. I'm more interested in friends outside of school and university. You?
    I'm just average tbh, I'm not in the nerdy/social anxiety group (not taking the mick, just saying all the ones in our 6th form that have it hang around with each other) and I'm not in the popular group but I often speak to people who are cause they're in me lessons
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm just average tbh, I'm not in the nerdy/social anxiety group (not taking the mick, just saying all the ones in our 6th form that have it hang around with each other) and I'm not in the popular group but I often speak to people who are cause they're in me lessons

Do you ever get invited to parties? I don't but I don't really care because I'd never go to them anyways.

ReputationRep:
    Do you ever get invited to parties? I don't but I don't really care because I'd never go to them anyways.
    Only very occasionally but I don't drink silly amounts and I'm pretty indifferent to parties anyway to be honest. I've gotta get off now cause i need to get to sleep for tomorrow, byeee

ReputationRep:
    What's your name and which bit of the UK are you from?

ReputationRep:
    What TV shows are 18 y/o girls into nowadays?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.