Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I have just received all my offers, yet I am still unsure which university will I choose as my firm choice-Aberdeen,Dundee or Edinburgh Napier for mechanical engineering. I am an Irish student so Aberdeen is quite awkward (travel wise) yet the university itself appeals to me. I like the city of Edinburgh and would like to study there more than the city of Aberdeen and Dundee but I feel it is a bad idea just to base my choice off the city alone. Has anyone any advice?
    Many thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Forget Napier, your other choices are clearly superior. Between Aberdeen and Dundee, I suggest the former, since it has pretty amazing links with the oil industry which would be useful once you graduate. I also feel they might be slightly better than Dundee for engineering.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.