Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    First date: A stroll through a nice park, then nice restaurant in London, ending with a nice jazz bar
    I wish I lived in London :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vonbroten)
    I quite honestly wish this was serious, because I'd legit love this as a date. Haha.
    Lol, gotta be honest I was half serious, I do seem to mention my gayness and veganism on here too much though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Lol, hi Matrix! I know! It's been ages but I'm always seeing you round tsr spreading the positivity! and on the listening thread of course haha, I'm good how are you?
    Haha indeed. Oh yes! I believe I've seen you there a few times too. That's great to hear:yep:I'm great thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Haha the title didn't say who :lol:

Mud wrestling with Emilia Clarke.

Happy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I wish I lived in London :rolleyes:
    So do I :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, gotta be honest I was half serious, I do seem to mention my gayness and veganism on here too much though
    Creds to you for being vegan. Personally I'm struggling to change my diet to purely plant-based. Don't know if I could cope being vegan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Mud wrestling with Emilia Clarke.

Happy?
    Much better!! Hahaha sounds like you would be having fun there :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    First date: A stroll through a nice park, then nice restaurant in London, ending with a nice jazz bar

In a relationship: Food, booze, sex, cuddles and repeat
    no more alcohol for u after last time

ReputationRep:
    So do I :cry2:
    Illogical Lunatic will take you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    That Stefano... never playing by the TSR rules... such rebellious behaviour.... :lol:

Oooo Matrix, Amellia did not expect to see you on a dating thread
    Indeed...Alex Pettyfer and Emilia Clarke but where to? I guess we shall never know...indeed. One could say he's more of a rebellious rebel than SassKing says Amellia is!

Haha well Matrix does like to be full of surprise, remember? (Flashback moment: Mysterious Matrix) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Creds to you for being vegan. Personally I'm struggling to change my diet to purely plant-based. Don't know if I could cope being vegan.
    Thanks! It is a big change so I'll wish you luck with your plant based diet it's pretty good though, there are a few good vegan places where I live so I'm happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    the only place you take girls is your basement

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! It is a big change so I'll wish you luck with your plant based diet it's pretty good though, there are a few good vegan places where I live so I'm happy
    Thanks! But I'm talking about vegan as a complete and full lifestyle! As in the Vegan Society's definition:
    Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.

Eating plant-based won't be a problem once I move away from my teeny tiny hometown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christ Redeems)
    the only place you take girls is your basement
    I can't afford a basement

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! But I'm talking about vegan as a complete and full lifestyle! As in the Vegan Society's definition:
    Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.

Eating plant-based won't be a problem once I move away from my teeny tiny hometown.
    Fair enough , although I do think the biggest change has been food wise, it has been difficult finding cruelty free makeup, I was so surprised at the number of companies that's still test on animals!

I hadn't actually seen that definition so thanks for educating me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Indeed...Alex Pettyfer and Emilia Clarke but where to? I guess we shall never know...indeed. One could say he's more of a rebellious rebel than SassKing says Amellia is!

Haha well Matrix does like to be full of surprise, remember? (Flashback moment: Mysterious Matrix) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha :rofl: Indeed..... 'tis a mystery of most mysteriousness!! Hmm I'm not so sure about that, SassKing is a very rebellious character - I mean he said that record was blue and it actually wasn't so.... :rofl:

Oh yes! Marvellous yet Mysterious Matrix! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough , although I do think the biggest change has been food wise, it has been difficult finding cruelty free makeup, I was so surprised at the number of companies that's still test on animals!

I hadn't actually seen that definition so thanks for educating me
    Hihi. I have an app for that! And PETA has a great list on their website.

No problem, you're welcome! I like that it says "as far as possible," because it does give some leeway.

ReputationRep:
    Hihi. I have an app for that! And PETA has a great list on their website.

No problem, you're welcome! I like that it says "as far as possible," because it does give some leeway.
    I hadn't heard of an app before, I'll have to check it out, I am forever consulting the PETA list though lol, the company websites make it so confusing cos so many of them stay they're cruelty free but sell in China

No problem

ReputationRep:
    I hadn't heard of an app before, I'll have to check it out, I am forever consulting the PETA list though lol, the company websites make it so confusing cos so many of them stay they're cruelty free but sell in China

No problem
    Haha. I think most vegans hate the whole China and animal testing thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christ Redeems)
    no more alcohol for u after last time
    Oh c'mon, it will be fun :sexface: :fan:

(Original post by RobML)
    I'm guessing you won't be taking any girls anywhere anytime soon

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.