Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had an unconditional offer as I had completed my access course before applying

I have heard of people that didn't meet their grades and still got in. I think LSBU accept students with lower grades than other universities although it's probably dependant on other factors like experience.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for explaining everything and answering all of my questions. 😊😊

Ps: Sorry for being a pain...

ReputationRep:
    Katieb55 Hello Katie, hope you don't mind me joining the conversation I am due to start adult nursing in September at LSBU, how are you finding it so far? i too was given an unconditional offer without the grades so I must have something special , I am so excited but so scared I applied for Havering Campus since its near to home, how are you juggling the life as a student nurse and what should I be worried about/ how can I prepare myself? I am so scared but can't wait to get my teeth in.

Thanks so much for responding to an old post too, I know many don't respond because we're all busy and what not

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 23, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.