Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently studying physics {first year} but I really want to change to zoology with a foundation year. I'll be staying at the same university.

    Will student finance still cover the new four year course or not?
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    This is the calculation they use to assess your funding entitlement: length of degree (in your case, 4 years) - previous uni study (1 year) + 1 gift year = 4 years. So yes you should get funding.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.