Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are your thoughts? Watch

• View Poll Results: Share or Keep your thoughts?
    23.08%
    Keep
    76.92%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shimmeringsofya)
    your statement does match your photo
    ?? It's this guy
    http://www.parliament.uk/business/pu...eakerlenthall/ if anyones interesed

(Original post by whorace)
    ?? It's this guy
    http://www.parliament.uk/business/pu...eakerlenthall/ if anyones interesed
    So that's why no monarchy is allowed in the HoC! I've always wondered what the event that lead to it was. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shimmeringsofya)
    Do you prefer to share most of your thoughts w// friends and family or keep them to your heart? and the main question is WHY?
    When I keep the issue inside it feels like thunder ,a dark cloud consuming me- that's the downside of keeping something in your heart. It stresses you out and slowly drives you mad...seeking an outlet.

But when I told the issue it cause lots of problems , so it was like : was it not better to have just kept the issue on the inside rather to talk it out and cause more problems??? But the good thing is when you talk it out, there's a sense of relief and release which is better than keeping stuff inside.

I rarely talk stuff out, I just bottle it all up which can have a negative effect because you might explode unexpectedly .

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.