Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have recently tried to apply for an accommodation from My Student Village: Manchester, which shows it's a mile from the city center and only a short walking distance from MMU. However when I went to register to book a room, it only ever gives me the option of staying in the Salford Village which I know I hadn't registered for.. Does this mean that the accommodation is full?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimeeferreira)
    I have recently tried to appapplicatily for an accommodation from My Student Village: Manchester, which shows it's a mile from the city center and only a short walking distance from MMU. However when I went to register to book a room, it only ever gives me the option of staying in the Salford Village which I know I hadn't registered for.. Does this mean that the accommodation is full?
    It shouldn't be full, maybe the website is having errors? Which room type are tou going for? Try emailing or calling them

ReputationRep:
    I have recently tried to apply for an accommodation from My Student Village: Manchester, which shows it's a mile from the city center and only a short walking distance from MMU. However when I went to register to book a room, it only ever gives me the option of staying in the Salford Village which I know I hadn't registered for.. Does this mean that the accommodation is full?
    Are you Portuguese?

ReputationRep:
    Im from Ireland and havent a clue about what accommodation over there is like. I really would prefer ensuite in a quite social building , any suggestions? Also i would be in hollings faculty so i dont know is there any close to that or what ! Any help would be much appreciated !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerrygal527)
    Im from Ireland and havent a clue about what accommodation over there is like. I really would prefer ensuite in a quite social building , any suggestions? Also i would be in hollings faculty so i dont know is there any close to that or what ! Any help would be much appreciated !
    If you want uni owned accommodation that is very close then avoid Daisy Bank and Wilmslow Park. Birley is a bit further away too. You need to look at accommodation near the All Saints campus.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I don't know if the accommodation is full but if you still want to book a room for Sept 16, I need to find a replacement as I am moving to Surrey. The contract is for 51 weeks at £99 a week. It is an en suite in a 4 room flat, within a sociable building. Maintenance are superb at fixing things quickly, let me know if you're interested in the room

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.