Turn on thread page Beta

Teachers demand schools stop promoting British values over cultural supremacy fears watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    Yea its impossible for others to embrace equality value. Makes perfect sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I did not say it was impossible for others to embrace gender equality, the fact is that it only exists in Europe. Do not blatantly put words in my mouth and read before you spout your mouth off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    I did not say it was impossible for others to embrace gender equality, the fact is that it only exists in Europe. Do not blatantly put words in my mouth and read before you spout your mouth off
    Right then you are saying something completely irrelevant to this thread. And even when trying to derail the thread you don't even get it right. Its not unique or only exists in the west. It only is if you don't travel much. Im saying this to someone who posted

(Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    Feminism is fascism

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Tbh seeing 'British Values' posters plastered over walls in schools I've visited and my college really makes me cringe.

Why can't there be normal teachings of just respecting each other?
    There's absolutely nothing right about respecting inferior cultures, thoughts, peoples and customs. This whole viewpoint that all cultures and belief systems are of equal worth and deserving of equal levels of respect is nauseating at best, cancerous at worst. Closer to cancerous though.

I have a lot of hope for the future of this country, but increasing prevalence of the types of views of people like Mr Denton are central to why this country is at risk of going down the toilet quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    There's absolutely nothing right about respecting inferior cultures, thoughts, peoples and customs. This whole viewpoint that all cultures and belief systems are of equal worth and deserving of equal levels of respect is nauseating at best, cancerous at worst. Closer to cancerous though.

I have a lot of hope for the future of this country, but increasing prevalence of the types of views of people like Mr Denton are central to why this country is at risk of going down the toilet quickly.
    Well you can have some respect for their culture just not as much as obviously better ones

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    we need to reincarnate maggie to kill off this union somehow it survived last time

ReputationRep:
    What a ****ing numpty.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.