Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone prefer masculine girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Someone who acts like a male mate would. I.e. you would sometimes forget they're female.

I find myself utterly unable to be romantically attracted to such girls.
    so someone who has male interests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vonbroten)
    This sound like a friend of mine, but she's definitely feminine.
    how is she feminine?

IMO girls like this are hottest

ReputationRep:
    This sound like a friend of mine, but she's definitely feminine.
    sounds like an STI riddled freak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sad Beta)
    so someone who has male interests?
    Not really. Someone who was into sport and video games but otherwise feminine would be sexy as **** to me

Beer guzzling not so much...

I was more referring to someone who pops all the cringe, sexual jokes and enjoys 'banter'... Has an aggressive (even passive aggressive) and demanding demeanour. Refuses to share their emotions and generally hates emotional intimacy. Someone who is quite immature when it comes to interpersonal communication and empathy. Someone who refuses to wear dresses or dresses masculine :P Long hair on girls for life.

ReputationRep:
    vonbroten i mostly like masculine girls' personalities. Curvy girls can be ladettes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    sounds like an STI riddled freak
    10/10 constructive comment.

how is she feminine?

IMO girls like this are hottest
    Her features, for one.
    Her makeup, the way she dresses.
    I have seriously NO idea how a "masculine girl personality" would be like. How the **** do they differentiate from a "girly" girl?

ReputationRep:
    10/10 constructive comment.
    feminism/10 :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Not really. Someone who was into sport and video games but otherwise feminine would be sexy as **** to me

I was more referring to someone who pops all the cringe, sexual jokes. Has an aggressive (even passive aggressive) and demanding demeanour. Refuses to share their emotions and generally hates emotional intimacy. Someone who is quite immature when it comes to interpersonal communication and empathy. Someone who refuses to wear dresses or dresses masculine :P Long hair on girls for life.
    Emotional girls can be :puke: my last gf was Tumblr obsessed and kept sharing her "emotions" and pictures of people self harming

I have seriously NO idea how a "masculine girl personality" would be like. How the **** do they differentiate from a "girly" girl?
    are you serious? :rolleyes:

feminism/10
    loling @ her getting mad at me for no reason

ReputationRep:
    Emotional girls can be :puke: my last gf was Tumblr obsessed and kept sharing her "emotions" and made up mental problems

are you serious? :lol:

Well she has to be intelligent too... Not some pathetic, stupid, as-smart-as-a-16-year-old ***** who spends her whole life in constant victimhood wanting to cry on my shoulder and suck my ****. Booooorrrrring.

ReputationRep:
    They have a right to be modern women, men have a right to reject them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trump POTUS)
    Yes, I also prefer women with facial hair, broad shoulders, flat chest and a penis.

I like huge hands too. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    are you serious? :rolleyes:
    Of course I am.
    I know feminine girls who drive trucks for a living, yet can't cope with blood or dog poop.

ReputationRep:

They have a right to be modern women, men have a right to reject them.
    Assuming this was aimed at me. Am I mad?

ReputationRep:
    Assuming this was aimed at me. Am I mad?
    it wasn't but I don't care if u r

ReputationRep:
    nooooo.... bear™ loves to sweep beautiful blushful maidens off their delicate feet.

ReputationRep:
    bwcuck bwcuck bwcuck BCOCK

ReputationRep:
    I like flat chests and skinny hips with small bums but other than that I like girly girls

ReputationRep:

I was more referring to someone who pops all the cringe, sexual jokes and enjoys 'banter'... Has an aggressive (even passive aggressive) and demanding demeanour. Refuses to share their emotions and generally hates emotional intimacy. Someone who is quite immature when it comes to interpersonal communication and empathy. Someone who refuses to wear dresses or dresses masculine :P Long hair on girls for life.
    This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    I like flat chests and skinny hips with small bums but other than that I like girly girls
    10/10s.. girls who lift and are straight up and down :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Emotional girls can be :puke: my last gf was Tumblr obsessed and kept sharing her "emotions" and pictures of people self harming
    Repressed tumblr is even worse, it's when they like cringy stuff on tumblr but literally tell you nothing offline, scared of intimacy much.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.