Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    cant believe i believed in it, its terrorism in the west is appaling ungrateful, why dont you go home and live in your *****y lands funded by KSA and enjoy your life there. i love the west multiculturism but wahabbis are ruining it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snakebite)
    cant believe i believed in it, its terrorism in the west is appaling ungrateful, why dont you go home and live in your *****y lands funded by KSA and enjoy your life there. i love the west multiculturism but wahabbis are ruining it
    ok.. well who screamed out for help? not me who wanted to help them(immigrants)? not me

ReputationRep:
    Most people in the West know nothing about religion because the decline of Christianity means people aren't taught it properly. For example ask about 10 people and they'll probably say the bible is infalilble. Not according to Catholics, Orthodox or almost all Protestant sects :rofl:

Only thing close is papal infallibility in social matters.

ReputationRep:
    You are more likely to get a sunburn between 10 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon, when the sun's rays are the strongest. You might think the chance of getting a sunburn on cloudy days is less, but the sun's damaging UV light can pass through clouds.

Pretty interesting huh.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.