Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've firmed an offer for Chinese & Economics at Edinburgh and I was hoping to find other people on here that will be doing Chinese before we start

ReputationRep:
    What grades did you get if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking at either Edinburgh, Durham or Leeds for chinese next year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexBakSik)
    What grades did you get if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking at either Edinburgh, Durham or Leeds for chinese next year!
    I'm Scottish so I did Highers! I got ABBCC last year (it was a low point in my life) and this year I'm predicted AAAA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superfinfin)
    Hey! I've firmed an offer for Chinese & Economics at Edinburgh and I was hoping to find other people on here that will be doing Chinese before we start
    Hello! I firmed international relations but I'm gonna switch to Chinese and Economics during freshers week!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.