Turn on thread page Beta

I'm getting a third class degree and I don't give a ****, AMA watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Why you went to study something and didn't thrive to achieve the best?
    I did thrive. It was just too hard for me

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh... don't worry! At least you will have a degree. After all... there is more to life that education... like actually living it.

We go to uni, get into debt, we work 37+ hour weeks to pay back our student loans, finally get a mortgage when we are never really home, and then we end up paying back more than what we owe, all for what? A house we are never in and a job which we do because society thinks we should.. Please don't stress yourself out about it, this quote always makes me feel better...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by opaleyes)
    Oh gosh... don't worry! At least you will have a degree. After all... there is more to life that education... like actually living it.

We go to uni, get into debt, we work 37+ hour weeks to pay back our student loans, finally get a mortgage when we are never really home, and then we end up paying back more than what we owe, all for what? A house we are never in and a job which we do because society thinks we should.. Please don't stress yourself out about it, this quote always makes me feel better...
    I've got bigger worries in my life to spend minutes worrying about the 3rd class degree in my opinion.,
    For example not being able to marry the girl I want to, health problems etc.

If someone asked me, 1st class degree but you can't marry her, or 3rd and you can marry her, I'd pick the latter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smirnoff)
    I did thrive. It was just too hard for me
    Why then study something that's too hard? You should have known what you're getting into or at least changed courses.

ReputationRep:
    Just hit the roads now man init. **** going straight ra
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    If the swear filter wasn't currently replaced with dolphins, what would you have it replaced with instead?

:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Why then study something that's too hard? You should have known what you're getting into or at least changed courses.
    It looked interesting

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.