Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I'm 18 at the moment but i can see myself using TSR in my 20s from time to time since this is a nice community (and that's rarer than you might think online). There may of course be some long inactive gaps. I know at some point I will probably have to restrict myself to Quora and Reddit which I'm fine with.

So my question is at what age do I become a TSR pedo? :lolwut:

No offence is intended by this thread.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I joined TSR when I was 20. I'm now 32. I can't possibly answer your question.

ReputationRep:
    So you think you'll be a pedo after a certain age thats nice to know.

ReputationRep:
    Bad choice of words I regret that. I am happy to know that there are older people on this website who contribute to this brilliant, vibrant community.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarsDestination)
    Bad choice of words I regret that. I am happy to know that there are older people on this website who contribute to this brilliant, vibrant community.
    I'm only joking I'm a mature student and love this community too.

ReputationRep:
    So I'm 18 at the moment but i can see myself using TSR in my 20s from time to time since this is a nice community (and that's rarer than you might think online). There may of course be some long inactive gaps. I know at some point I will probably have to restrict myself to Quora and Reddit which I'm fine with.

BWAAAHAH your question made me laugh...... TSR pedo..... its not your age its what you do that makes you deserving of such title, if you know what I mean!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parasite)
    BWAAAHAH your question made me laugh...... TSR pedo..... its not your age its what you do that makes you deserving of such title, if you know what I mean!
    Hahaha thank you for your kind encouragement
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Quora is great

I joined at seventeen, and am now twenty-six - and probably use TSR more now than I did then.

ReputationRep:

it's ok i'm only 16

ReputationRep:
    You know if you look at the sections... you will notice that you can get help on careers and jobs... surely that applies to all ages for job hunting (for those non-students)

You can also be a student at any age too. Mature students seek help and advice on general topics, so there is no 'age limit' for this site if you think outside the box.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.