Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Most overrated films

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Gosford Park. Possibly the most boring film I've ever seen. Nothing really happens, and what does happen isn't very interesting. I really don't know what the critics see in it.

ReputationRep:
    The general public's answer to the question is

ReputationRep:
    Mad Max: Fury Road

50 Shades of Grey. Most boring film I have ever had to suffer through.

ReputationRep:
    The Dark Knight - I'll never understand the fuss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a noble chance)
    I'd say Gosford Park. Possibly the most boring film I've ever seen. Nothing really happens, and what does happen isn't very interesting. I really don't know what the critics see in it.
    Wolf of wall Street
    Not that it's a bad movie its just not a masterpiece that everyone proclaims and definitely not one of Martin sorscose best movies.

ReputationRep:
    superbad
    mean girls

ReputationRep:
    Jurassic World

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jawsontheflooor)
    superbad
    mean girls
    Mean Girls one was okay. The second one was eurgh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    Mean Girls one was okay. The second one was eurgh
    yeah the 2nd one was terrible !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel 96)
    The Dark Knight - I'll never understand the fuss.
    Have you watched it entirely? Have you watched the prequel? If it's a no to both of those questions it's understandable why you didn't enjoy it. Its not considered one of the best movies ever for no reason. The director was Christopher nolan, a genius of a director. Don't let the superhero stereotype fool you this movie is a masterpiece!

What these lists tend to produce are films that were never rated in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    I'm only here on the lookout for anyone who dares to say Shawshank Redemption. There's always one..........

ReputationRep:
    For me
    50 shades of grey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke Kostanjsek)
    I'm only here on the lookout for anyone who dares to say Shawshank Redemption. There's always one..........
    Lol i defintely dont think that shawshank redemption derserves number 1 place on IMDBs top movies list.. Sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shiv Loves Maths)
    Lol i defintely dont think that shawshank redemption derserves number 1 place on IMDBs top movies list.. Sorry
    That's okay, we're all different; it'd be a boring world if we were all the same. Just so long as it's in your top 5.........

(Original post by Shiv Loves Maths)
    Wolf of wall Street
    Not that it's a bad movie its just not a masterpiece that everyone proclaims and definitely not one of Martin sorscose best movies.
    you're so wrong

ReputationRep:
    The Notebook.

ReputationRep:
    The Harry Potter films

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Prometheus.

I thought it was finishing so i started getting up but then it kept going. When it did eventually end my boyfriend said he'd never seen me move so fast haha

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.