Turn on thread page Beta

Addicted to Indian takeaway help plz watch

ReputationRep:
    So theres this indian place by me and they are litterally taking all my wages.. I dunno if they are using any kind of addictive ingredients but I want it for breakfast lunch and dinner, Ive spent so much there I am broke I spent about 200 in the last month on it.. I almost cried real tears today when I couldnt have it and I tried applying for a credit card hoping it would arrive tomorrow but it seems its two weeks away from arriving... I can not describe to you how amazing the food is, if food in actual india is better I will leave the UK.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol me
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I used to live next to an Indian takeaway and I'm having withdrawal symptoms since I've moved
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    What do you order? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    omgggg I'm craving chicken biryani so badly now :c

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you should go to a rehabilitation centre.

ReputationRep:
    Learn to cook it yourself it would be cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    Me too!!

loooool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    So theres this indian place by me and they are litterally taking all my wages.. I dunno if they are using any kind of addictive ingredients but I want it for breakfast lunch and dinner, Ive spent so much there I am broke I spent about 200 in the last month on it.. I almost cried real tears today when I couldnt have it and I tried applying for a credit card hoping it would arrive tomorrow but it seems its two weeks away from arriving... I can not describe to you how amazing the food is, if food in actual india is better I will leave the UK.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ugh, so unhealthy. I feel sorry for your bodyyy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Learn to cook Indian food it's not that hard! And you can make it more healthy too! I can post about the basics if you want?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Find what spices they are using in this food possibly tumeric that kind of thing and try cooking your own with the same spices

ReputationRep:
    pmsl it's probably packed with monosodium glutamate

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.