Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    Has anyone got a place/response from Brighton University yet for Fashion Communication w/Business Studies course for Sept 2016 entry?

ReputationRep:
    Helloo,

I was offered a place a few days after my interview in february! Have you heard back? :-)

ReputationRep:
    ahh congrats! I'm still waiting for my reply they said it would take few more weeks, its kinda putting me off because I haven't been able to firm any choices yet but I know its a good uni aha such a pain. Have you firmed?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I wouldn't worry about it, I was in that position a few weeks ago, but I eventually heard back from everyone and I firmed Brighton What other unis did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    ah thanks reassuring to hear that, everyone I know has already booked accommodation hah - Northumbria, Sheffield Hallam and Southampton Solent. You?

ReputationRep:
    I know haha! Ahh sounds good, Nottingham trent, CSM, LCF and Birmingham city university. Would you firm Brighton?

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea I'm so bad with decisions aha I would either like to firm Northumbria or Brighton I think. What do you know about Brighton uni?

ReputationRep:
    I dont know anything about Northumbria, but I know that Brighton uni is really good for arts subjects, and has a good reputation and links in the fashion industry (especially placement year). I also love Brighton as a city! x

ReputationRep:
    Sounds amazing unfortunately, due to accommodation pressures and timing I had to go with another offer but thank you for your help, hope you enjoy your course!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.