ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The Mighty Boosh
    Gimme Gimme Gimme
    The Funny Bones

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlayerBB)
    I spent my childhood watching Zack and Cody! And yeah them as kids is much better than adults

Also, I wish they return back The Secret Circle, they have cancelled continuing this show due to the number of views but it was really good at least for me
    I loved secret circle

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    The Killing
    The Bridge- uncertain
    Spiral- filming
    Rome
    Firefly
    Deadwood
    Carnivale
    Stargate
    Enterprise
    Battlestar Galatica
    Da Vinci's Demons
    Black Sails (not ended yet)
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Personally I wish they'd bring back Weakest Link,
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    Supermarket Sweep was boss
    These two... OMFG!!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    The Killing
    The Bridge- uncertain
    Spiral- filming
    Rome
    Firefly
    Deadwood
    Carnivale
    Stargate
    Enterprise
    Battlestar Galatica
    Da Vinci's Demons
    Black Sails (not ended yet)
    They kinda did try to bring 24 back, with the 12 episode series set in London - I haven't actually watched it yet, but plan to (I loved 24), but guess that if it had been successful they may have thought about another series of it...?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    They kinda did try to bring 24 back, with the 12 episode series set in London - I haven't actually watched it yet, but plan to (I loved 24), but guess that if it had been successful they may have thought about another series of it...?
    Its not bad and still better than some of the awful TV series of today. It was a groundbreaker and trend setter. Virtually all of the box set series take advantage of things first tried in 24. The last one was series 9.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Its not bad and still better than some of the awful TV series of today. It was a groundbreaker and trend setter. Virtually all of the box set series take advantage of things first tried in 24. The last one was series 9.
    Yeh, I would definitely say it was much better than a lot of what's on at the moment, but the question is, how long before it gets repetative...

Yeh, series 9's the one I haven't watched... After bingeing the first 8 seasons, I really wanted another season to come, and then when they eventually announced the ninth, I was incredibly excited, then when it came on TV, just ended up not really watching it... Will definitely try to soon though!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Yeh, I would definitely say it was much better than a lot of what's on at the moment, but the question is, how long before it gets repetative...

Yeh, series 9's the one I haven't watched... After bingeing the first 8 seasons, I really wanted another season to come, and then when they eventually announced the ninth, I was incredibly excited, then when it came on TV, just ended up not really watching it... Will definitely try to soon though!
    Maybe season 4, but 6 and 7 were ok. Its restricted by its format. One of the tests I use for a TV series is whether I want to watcch the next episode.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Maybe season 4, but 6 and 7 were ok. Its restricted by its format. One of the tests I use for a TV series is whether I want to watcch the next episode.
    Yeh, I actually preferred the final seasons, perhaps because they became a bit more modern perhaps... But overall, it was an absolutely great show!

Yeh that's a good one! Nowadays, with these new shows on TV, I all too often really look forward to one, but just can't be bothered to watch the second episode... once that happens, it's game over for me!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Black Sails and Vikings are the tops at the moment. Apparently the Night Manager is good so I will binge on that this month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myblueheaven339)
    I loved secret circle

Posted from TSR Mobile
    YAYA, nice to find another person who knew it and even loved it :five:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.