Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by asif007)
    Hard to decide really as I watch so many. But it would probably be one of the first ones I ever watched like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai or DDLJ.

Lol, no the only ignorant person is you. Akshay Kumar didn't become the Khiladi and doing 4 projects a year if people didn't watch his films. If you watch everyone else's films but ignore him when he makes more films than any other actor, by definition that's just stupid. No one can call themselves a fan of Bollywood without watching some of Akshay's films.

It's just like all the ignorant people in amateurish dance groups who watch all of SRK's films and ignore every other actor. What you're doing is no different to them.
    That is true. Nothing can beat the older Bollywood films.

ReputationRep:
    Hard to decide really as I watch so many. But it would probably be one of the first ones I ever watched like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai or DDLJ.

Lol, no the only ignorant person is you. Akshay Kumar didn't become the Khiladi and doing 4 projects a year if people didn't watch his films. If you watch everyone else's films but ignore him when he makes more films than any other actor, by definition that's just stupid. No one can call themselves a fan of Bollywood without watching some of Akshay's films.

It's just like all the ignorant people in amateurish dance groups who watch all of SRK's films and ignore every other actor. What you're doing is no different to them.
    when did i said i only watch SRK's movies???? please let me know if i have!
    i just watch movies generally... i dont give a damn about actors, there are many actors we can't ignore!
    i am not obsessed like you are with one actor!!!... and i think now you should STOP being rude- its enough

ReputationRep:
    Lol, you really are incredibly thick and you don't understand a word I'm saying. It's like I'm talking to a brick wall. I'm not saying you only watch SRK's films - but you're doing a similar thing to those people I mentioned. There is a principle involved. You can't ignore one of the top Bollywood actors for trivial reasons and then claim to be a fan of all Bollywood movies.

Yeah, you really don't understand English do you? I am not obsessed with only one actor - I believe in giving credit where credit is due. To me that means watching the films of EVERY top actor and not ignoring anyone. You obviously don't get that.

you just clearly said - i am doing nothing different to them!!!
    why you keep saying...top actors...top actors... top actors...
    they are top because they have been working for years...
    and when did i said i watch everyone's films but not Akshay Kumar...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    x

x
    Guys, please. Just leave it there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    its clearly him- keep calling me thick which i have no idea what it means in a slang term...
    and called me ignorant 100x

ReputationRep:
    you just clearly said - i am doing nothing different to them!!!
    why you keep saying...top actors...top actors... top actors...
    they are top because they have been working for years...
    and when did i said i watch everyone's films but not Akshay Kumar...
    For the love of God, stop taking my words so literally.

People who only watch SRK = ignore other actors. You ignore Akshay = you ignore an actor. So you're doing the same as them by ignoring an actor. Doesn't mean you are LITERALLY only watching SRK films.

Yes, the top actors are the top actors because they have been working for years. Tell me, how long has Akshay been working? Equally as long as SRK and Salman. Hence that makes him a top actor too.

i hardly watch Akshay's movies...
    Er, you say it right here.

Anyway, I'm fed up of putting it in simple words just cos you can't understand with your childish grip of English. Do whatever you want.

ReputationRep:
    Veer Zaara

ReputationRep:
    Lol, you can tell this plank what "thick" means. I've given up trying.

its clearly him- keep calling me thick which i have no idea what it means in a slang term...

ReputationRep:
    may i know WHAT TRY????

ReputationRep:
    Aashiqui 2, khabi kushi khabi gham,

ReputationRep:
    Both of you stop! Such an unnecessary argument!

Just ignore it. I'm pretty sure there's been a misunderstanding.

Just leave it there please. :sigh:

(Original post by Deliciously)
    Veer Zaara
    You must like Desi Boys too. :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    Both of you stop! Such an unnecessary argument!

Just ignore it. I'm pretty sure there's been a misunderstanding.

Just leave it there please. :sigh:

You must like Desi Boys too. :eyebrow:
    I am Desi

ReputationRep:
    Lagaan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deliciously)
    I am Desi
    *Boyz (I forgot the film had a weird spelling for boys)

And yes, I was talking about the film. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    *Boyz (I forgot the film had a weird spelling for boys)

And yes, I was talking about the film. :lol:
    I have not seen the movie.

ReputationRep:
    I would recommend Nayakan which isn't a Bollywood movie but is easily one of the best Indian movies out there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    probably been mentioned already but I really liked Chennai Express and Ram-Leela. I thought Dedh Ishqiya was great too, so beautifully put together

just watched this, cotdamn

I was catching feels left right and centre

It's also the first time I've seen engineers be useful since Apollo 13
    Watch The Martian!

(Original post by Student403)
    Watch The Martian!
    :gah: thanks for reminding me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    :gah: thanks for reminding me
    It's great :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katebeckett)
    I would recommend Nayakan which isn't a Bollywood movie but is easily one of the best Indian movies out there.
    Which one? Wikipedia says there are 4 versions - 2 in Tamil and 2 in Malayalam.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.