You crushed zackens confidence in life.
    He can ban you yaknow so wath it.

ReputationRep:
    I also know π to 2 decimal places, suckerz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    You crushed zackens confidence in life.
    He can ban you yaknow so wath it.
    Haha he can move on to complex numbers when he improves .
    Spoiler:
    Show
    JK Zacken please don't hurt me

ReputationRep:
    Is there M3 thread?

ReputationRep:
    Made m3 thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post65552931

ReputationRep:
    Aqa:

Name:  71044693.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  109.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    Man, FP3 and FP4 have some *****y GB's this year, FP3 was the ****ing hardest it's ever been...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThusSpakeAlex)
    Man, FP3 and FP4 have some *****y GB's this year, FP3 was the ****ing hardest it's ever been...
    init like i dont think i did too bad but they are high as dicks this year... now sweating about A* in further oh good lord

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Number Nine)
    init like i dont think i did too bad but they are high as dicks this year... now sweating about A* in further oh good lord
    M2 was a gift, 100 UMS must be like 68 or something.

I was really relying on FP2,M2,FP3 to be my A* modules but the evil examiners don't want that, so I had to switch from FP3 to FP4 and again im thwarted, .

ReputationRep:
    68 in FP3, omg hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThusSpakeAlex)
    M2 was a gift, 100 UMS must be like 68 or something.

I was really relying on FP2,M2,FP3 to be my A* modules but the evil examiners don't want that, so I had to switch from FP3 to FP4 and again im thwarted, .
    am just hoping if i get an A in one module the others balance it out as i already have 94 in M2

ReputationRep:
    Anyone think that these further grade boundaries are extremely unreasonable? FP3 AND FP4 WHATTT

ReputationRep:
    Anyone think that these further grade boundaries are extremely unreasonable? FP3 AND FP4 WHATTT

ReputationRep:
    Don't get that. Everyone's natural reaction was tough, harder than before, etc. yet it's 64 for an A. Can anyone here say they found last year's harder? Certainly didn't seem that way to me. I guess it could have been a generous mark scheme.

FP4 is always high. A very limited number actually do it and it's mostly people choosing to do it over another because they are good at that type of Maths.

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.