Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I'mm currently attending the first year in Bsc Product Design at Sheffield Hallam. Tbh, I'm finding the course really easy. Anyone attending the second/third year can tell me if it will be harder? Is Hallam good for PD?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by redchoes)
    Hi guys, I'mm currently attending the first year in Bsc Product Design at Sheffield Hallam. Tbh, I'm finding the course really easy. Anyone attending the second/third year can tell me if it will be harder? Is Hallam good for PD?
    Hi,

With most courses, the first year of study acts as a bridging year to bring everyone up to the same standard, so if you've studied product design in sixth form or college, this might be why you're finding it easier. After the first year, second and third year study on most courses usually does get more difficult.

It might be worth speaking to one of your tutors about what the second and third years entail. There might be some extra research you can start doing that will be beneficial and might stretch your mind more.

Hope that's helpful.

Hannah
    (Official TSR rep)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.