Postgraduate Accommodation Bristol 2016

University Navigation

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am moving to Bristol in September, I don't really want to go back into halls again, and would quit like to find other postgrads to go find a house share?

X

ReputationRep:
    I'd be interested as well, applying to the Scicomm masters so will definitely be looking for other postgrads if I get a place!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've just accepted a masters so I'd be looking for other postgrads too!
    x

ReputationRep:
    Hi,I will be looking for a house share too, I will be doing the MSc Global Wildlife Health and Conservation on the Langford campus.

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for a house share for my masters too. Got an offer for ma logic and philosophy of mathematics and really excited.

ReputationRep:
    same here! MSc gender and politics and don't currently know anyone to share with!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'll be on the Palaeobiology postgraduate course and I'm also looking for accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone able to offer or up for a girls house? I'm studying at Frenchay so something near the campus or in the city centre is fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tayy741)
    Anyone able to offer or up for a girls house? I'm studying at Frenchay so something near the campus or in the city centre is fine!
    i would be

ReputationRep:
    saaaame

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for a post grad house share too! I'm studying at Bristol so would be looking for somewhere near campus

Hi everyone!

We're looking for a housemate as our third housemate found a last minute placement in industry so he will be moving out for the year. Two male 3rd Year University of Bristol students (medics, going into our intercalated year) looking for a third tenant in our three bed house on Kensington Place, just off Victoria Square, Clifton, The house is self-furnished, but the current tenants are happy to sell the furniture in their rooms. We have agreed to buy their sofa (£20 each).Rent will be £365 a month for the room (not including bills for internet, water, electricity and gas).We are preferably looking for a male housemate, we don’t really mind what year or course, as long as they are friendly but can respect other people’s space and schedules! For further details or to arrange a viewing please contact Please contact myself
    Thanks, and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!!

Id be up for getting a girl house! Do you want to find me on Facebook group of us could talk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenh)
    Hi,I will be looking for a house share too, I will be doing the MSc Global Wildlife Health and Conservation on the Langford campus.
    I'm doing this course too!

ReputationRep:
    HI guys, I'm starting a PGCE in September and will be looking for a house or flat share next year.

If anyone is looking for someone to share with then get in touch!

Thanks

Paul

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i am doing the ma logic and philosophy of mathematics from September and would like u find a great house to live in with other postgrads.
    Im 22 (23 in august) and a maths grad from Exeter. I am sociable but by no means a party animal and much prefer a night in with a movie or a board game. I love to bake and I'm currently also trying to learn dress making.
    I'm looking for a flat/house with 2 to 4 people who all just want to get on, do a few shared dinners, make cups of tea and chat about everything from a netflix binge to politics.
    My budget is around 400 a month
    If you think you like to live with me please message me

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I'm doing MSc Biomedical science research and would maybe be up for house sharing with other postgrads seeing as I'm not guaranteed halls!
    (I applied to postgrad halls). Ideally I'd want an en suite room.
    If anyone is interested please get in touch!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm starting an MSc in Climate Change Science and Policy in September and I am looking for a room in a houseshare with other postgrads. My budget is around £450 and I'd quite like to be within walking distance to the uni (<30mins).

I've just finished an undergrad n Geography at Exeter Uni, Cornwall Campus. I am a sociable guy whose main interests are surfing, running and football.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to get in touch

Dan

ReputationRep:
    Hi ! my name is julie and I will be a erasmus postgraduate student, I am looking for a house share and I am interested

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is Julie and I will be an Erasmus postgraduate student. I would like to find a house share with English people so I would be interested too !

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Who would you vote for in an early general election?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.