Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So confused in my relationship (if u call it that) Watch

Talking to him since last June, we're kind of together, he calls me his girlfriend but we still both say it's weird because we've only met twice even though it feels like I know him inside and out. He's literally the perfect boyfriend, kind, caring, funny, cheeky, listens, everything you could ask for and more but I don't know why but when he's not around I still kind of feel like I'm single even though we are more than friends. Even when I masterbate I dont think of him which idk if it's bad.And in September I'm going to university even further away from him and I really don't know what's gonna happen because he can't drive and won't come often, I'm confused but I don't want to deal with thinking about even though I know it's happening soon.

We planned to have sex last time but he flopped & it was kind of disappointing, I was and am find with it, it wasn't a big deal but I'm just worried if it happens again
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Talking to him since last June, we're kind of together, he calls me his girlfriend but we still both say it's weird because we've only met twice even though it feels like I know him inside and out. He's literally the perfect boyfriend, kind, caring, funny, cheeky, listens, everything you could ask for and more but I don't know why but when he's not around I still kind of feel like I'm single even though we are more than friends. Even when I masterbate I dont think of him which idk if it's bad.And in September I'm going to university even further away from him and I really don't know what's gonna happen because he can't drive and won't come often, I'm confused but I don't want to deal with thinking about even though I know it's happening soon.

We planned to have sex last time but he flopped & it was kind of disappointing, I was and am find with it, it wasn't a big deal but I'm just worried if it happens again
    I think you should have a serious talk about what you want out of the relationship.

ReputationRep:
    The two of you need to talk about what you both want out of this relationship. Face to face if possible but you said you'd only met him twice so I assume it's long distance? If so then Skype, but don't have this conversation over text or over the phone.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.