Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Complete my QUICK questionnaire and I will return the favour!!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am looking for some respondents to give me a better insight of different supermarket consumers, their perceptions of supermarket food brands, shopping behaviour and factors that influence their shopping behaviour. The questionnaire takes under 5 minutes. to complete...probably don't believe me but check it out!!! I will also complete yours

All participants are guaranteed anonymity. If you would like to take part go to the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SMWF5NK

Thank you very much for your time and once again I will return the favour.

ReputationRep:
    This is now irrelevant, I have now completed my research and will no longer be responding to any questionnaire, Good Luck with your dissertations.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.