Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I think TSR is having/has had a bad effect on me. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    :jumphug: you know how to reach me lovely, how was DF????
    It was AMAZING OMG THE BEGINNING OF THE LAST EPISODE. That slap across her head must have really hurt :lol:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    It was AMAZING OMG THE BEGINNING OF THE LAST EPISODE. That slap across her head must have really hurt :lol:
    SHE DESERVED IT THOUGH! :evil: glad you liked it! OMG

ReputationRep:
    :O

ReputationRep:
    I scrolled through your post OP thinking, "meh not going to read that, it's so long"

And I ended up reading every single word.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    Proof that nobody can ever leave, even if they want to.

I was voluntarily banned for two years and yet here I am.
    This is TSR summed up in one gif tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)

'I also feel like I have gradually transformed into a really horrible, depressed, rude, mean and overall unhappy person after coming on this site....'

'I just want to sincerely apologise for not being able to personally send out messages to everyone that meant something to me. I love you all, a lot. Like, a lot a lot. Like lots + lots + lots + lots + don't ever forget it. Seriously. Don't forget me either... Or at least, try not to...pretty pls with chocolate sprinkles?'

Hey
    I don't want to sound like a creep but I was just stalking your profile and threads after reading your stress relief thread, thought to myself, my, he is really positive. I'm not saying this to sound patronising or because of pity, but you really are an amazing person. Genuinely kind, exceptionally different especially being a guy at age. Sorry if that was too much but oh my gosh, you care. I like that. Not to sound sexist, but this is an observation/experience of mine; the 17/18 year old guys I know do not seem to care about these things- many try to conform to being 'masculine', ashamed to reveal their emotions or worries in the fear of being seen a weak. Please don't change- and don't we all have our nice/rude moments? After all, we are human. You sound very in-tune and accepting of your personality/ inner self. Don't lose hold of that, wish you the very best anon <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry82)
    Hey
    I don't want to sound like a creep but I was just stalking your profile and threads after reading your stress relief thread, thought to myself, my, he is really positive. I'm not saying this to sound patronising or because of pity, but you really are an amazing person. Genuinely kind, exceptionally different especially being a guy at age. Sorry if that was too much but oh my gosh, you care. I like that. Not to sound sexist, but this is an observation/experience of mine; the 17/18 year old guys I know do not seem to care about these things- many try to conform to being 'masculine', ashamed to reveal their emotions or worries in the fear of being seen a weak. Please don't change- and don't we all have our nice/rude moments? After all, we are human. You sound very in-tune and accepting of your personality/ inner self. Don't lose hold of that, wish you the very best anon <3
    Ohmyg. :cry:

Sounds strange, but I'm somewhat flattered that you stalked me tbh. ...Even if you did just bump my most embarrassing thread ever. Bc it sort of means I made an impact and.. yeah, thanks.

And no, you don't sound like a creep at all..You just sound incredibly nice.- I appreciate it, thank you. It means a lot atm. :cry:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I do entirely agree with you about the male teenagers thingy btw. . :ninjagirl: (I'm female too. )

:hugs: <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Ohmyg. :cry:

Sounds strange, but I'm somewhat flattered that you stalked me tbh. ...Even if you did just bump my most embarrassing thread ever. Bc it sort of means I made an impact and.. yeah, thanks.

And no, you don't sound like a creep at all..You just sound incredibly nice.- I appreciate it, thank you. It means a lot atm. :cry:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I do entirely agree with you about the male teenagers thingy btw. . :ninjagirl: (I'm female too. )

:hugs: <3
    Oh, you're female. So embarrassed, so sorry for addressing you as a guy. Lol you're welcome my dear, I meant every word!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry82)
    Oh, you're female. So embarrassed, so sorry for addressing you as a guy. Lol you're welcome my dear, I meant every word!
    Don't be embarrassed - it happens all the time aha. (': Tysm. - you made my day.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.