"What if..." Watch

Poll: How often do you ask yourself: "What if I ... ?"
ALWAYS (0)
0%
Often (3)
42.86%
Sometimes (yeah, it comes to my mind) (2)
28.57%
Rare (2)
28.57%
Never (what's the point in it eh?) (0)
0%
shimmeringsofya
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
How often do you ask yourself : "What if I ... ?"
In what situations: relationships/work/education etc

Addition: I am talking about radical situations about an opportunity cost. You've got two (or more) solutions or ways of future development. You choose one, what's next? When do you start asking "What if.." ? When sacrifice or win
Ethereal World
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What if I voted in this poll? :flute:
whorace
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well there's the artsy 'what if' in fiction novels and the quasi-philosophical 'what ifs' and the historical 'what ifs' but the personal 'what ifs' like what if I didn't say she looked like she had a mustache? just a rare reflection so as to not make the same mistake in future one supposes
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by whorace)
Well there's the artsy 'what if' in fiction novels and the quasi-philosophical 'what ifs' and the historical 'what ifs' but the personal 'what ifs' like what if I didn't say she looked like she had a mustache? just a rare reflection so as to not make the same mistake in future one supposes
Read addition
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by whorace)

I was talking about making life changing decisions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (69)
77.53%
No (20)
22.47%

Watched Threads