Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Leaving EU net benefit for young people?

it's clear the young in the UK have been decimated in recent years, surely leaving the EU would help young people i.e

- less competition for jobs
    - employers more willing to give the young a chance (lack of experience was biggest reason for so much unemployment)
    - more courses available (i know many UK kids wanting to do plumber courses etc but finding out all courses are full)
    etc etc

ReputationRep:
    -Unemployment has fallen down rapidly. Leaving the EU by no means equals more jobs for british people. The Eurosceptics would have more credibility if they didnt hire eastern europeans. Additionally, a good chunk of eurosceptics have no problem with immigration, just so long as it isnt under EU regulation (You know, giving workers rights etc)

-Source? I find that highly spurious.

- Wrong on so many levels.

Staying in the EU is a good thing for young people, which most seem to have been recognized with support being most common amongst the young who have been recognized as the most well educated generation in Britains history.

http://www.economist.com/news/specia...r-elders-often

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davij038)
    -Unemployment has fallen down rapidly. Leaving the EU by no means equals more jobs for british people. The Eurosceptics would have more credibility if they didnt hire eastern europeans. Additionally, a good chunk of eurosceptics have no problem with immigration, just so long as it isnt under EU regulation (You know, giving workers rights etc)

-Source? I find that highly spurious.

- Wrong on so many levels.

Staying in the EU is a good thing for young people, which most seem to have been recognized with support being most common amongst the young who have been recognized as the most well educated generation in Britains history.
    http://www.economist.com/news/specia...r-elders-often
    i am way smarter than you m8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    i am way smarter than you m8.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.