Turn on thread page Beta

What do people think about small people? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Socktor)
    You are aware that your namesake is 5' 10", right? I mean that's not exactly small but it's not big either.
    yeah but i also state women want £££££ and height. I'm a big fan of ££££££.

ReputationRep:
    Good day mate,

TBH, I'm one of those small people. It can really lose confidence on how tall people bully you because of your size. It's good if you're a woman, but if you're a small man, you will have a harder time finding a woman smaller than you.

ReputationRep:
    Cute

ReputationRep:
    i am 5ft2 and i use to hate being short, but now I don't really care. It has benefits. Just embrace it just have to learn to take it as banter when people comment on it and you get use to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by opaleyes)
    I'm 5ft as well... my boyfriend is 6ft 5! You have nothing to worry about - we are cute
    I agree, I am 5ft2 and this guy I dated was 6ft5 too, there's nothing wrong with that.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.