The Student Room Group

LARS applicants 2016

Has anyone heard back from Leeds regarding LARS applications? When do normally succesful applicants hear back?
Reply 1
I got an email about a week ago saying unfortunately I wasn't successful for the LARS scholarship. No news could be good news though! Good Luck! Did you apply for WRoCAH funding too by the way?
Reply 2
Original post by blossom-1
I got an email about a week ago saying unfortunately I wasn't successful for the LARS scholarship. No news could be good news though! Good Luck! Did you apply for WRoCAH funding too by the way?
Hi, sorry to hear that! Hope you have good news from other applications if you have applied. I was shortlisted and I had my interview last week but haven't heard back again. They said we would know by the mid of April but I know from friends that succesful applicants are informed earlier usually...I don't know what to assume....No, unfortunately I didn't apply for WRoCAH, I missed the deadline. It was a last minute decision to apply...big story! What field are you in? Thanks a lot for the wishes!
Reply 3
I've applied to PRHS but I study the history of science, yourself? I got shortlisted for WRoCAH but haven't heard anything since. Such a nervous wait!
Reply 4
Psychology. Yep, the waiting game is awful! Good luck to you too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending