Turn on thread page Beta

Only 4% of women are taller than their partners! watch

    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trump POTUS)
    Are you in that 4%? :mmm:
    no


    brb taller than bae in heels


    (her in heels not me, just to clarify)
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kielbasa)
    no


    brb taller than bae in heels


    (her in heels not me, just to clarify)
    You really did need that last bit :teehee:
    Offline

    13
    ReputationRep:
    Very few girls even consider someone shorter than them.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    You really did need that last bit :teehee:
    i h8 u all
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kielbasa)
    no


    brb taller than bae in heels


    (her in heels not me, just to clarify)
    Thanks for clarification, wouldn't have known otherwise

    brb 6 inches taller than bae
    brb bae doesn't wear heels
    brb looking alpha af
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trump POTUS)
    Thanks for clarification, wouldn't have known otherwise

    brb 6 inches taller than bae
    brb bae doesn't wear heels
    brb looking alpha af
    maybe u look alpha on the outside but on the inside ur beta
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gherk)
    Very few girls even consider someone shorter than them.
    true, you think the ones that do are desperate?
    Offline

    16
    ReputationRep:
    I wonder what the number would be if partners were randomly assigned to each other? How much larger than 4% would it be?
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trump POTUS)
    Thanks for clarification, wouldn't have known otherwise

    brb 6 inches taller than bae
    brb bae doesn't wear heels
    brb looking alpha af
    brb 7 inches taller than gf
    brb picked her up in the street :smug:
    brb everyone was looking :smug: :smug: :smug:
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kielbasa)
    maybe u look alpha on the outside but on the inside ur beta
    Savage.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    brb 7 inches taller than gf
    brb picked her up in the street :smug:
    brb everyone was looking :smug: :smug: :smug:
    brb someone who saw tells her parents and they kill you


    :smug:

    Spoiler:
    Show

    no shade, i have the same problem
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    brb 7 inches taller than gf
    brb picked her up in the street :smug:
    brb everyone was looking :smug: :smug: :smug:
    brb will try soon
    brb let's not make manlets jelly
    brb i mean @kielbasa :teehee:
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kielbasa)
    brb someone who saw tells her parents and they kill you


    :smug:
    Spoiler:
    Show

    no shade, i have the same problem
    brb also brown so won't be killed

    :smug:
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kielbasa)
    brb someone who saw tells her parents and they kill you


    :smug:
    Spoiler:
    Show

    no shade, i have the same problem
    I like to think her parents have more to fear from me

    Spoiler:
    Show
    Gosh, I did not expect that however I must say. The lady herself seems so liberal and forward thinking
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trump POTUS)
    brb also brown so won't be killed

    :smug:
    #brownprivilege
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    I like to think her parents have more to fear from me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Gosh, I did not expect that however I must say. The lady herself seems so liberal and forward thinking
    are you that bad of an influence? :mmm:

    Spoiler:
    Show

    i lied, i just said that to make you feel better about yourself
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kielbasa)
    are you that bad of an influence? :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show

    i lied, i just said that to make you feel better about yourself
    You're right, I'm amazing husband material
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If the two sides ever met, if would be like meet the parents, in so many ways.
    Offline

    12
    ReputationRep:
    70% of women say a man 'wouldn't stand a chance' if he was under 6ft.


    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...eth-Green.html

    it's all over boyos
    • Community Assistant
    Offline

    19
    ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    I wonder what the number would be if partners were randomly assigned to each other? How much larger than 4% would it be?
    It would be lower, 1.25% from what I can tell based on height distribution between women and men. 5% of women are >175cm, 25% of men are <175cm, or do it the other way around 25% of women are >168cm, 5% of men are <168cm.
    Offline

    19
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    I wonder what the number would be if partners were randomly assigned to each other? How much larger than 4% would it be?
    Well using data from US and normal distributions it seems that for a random given man and woman the man has around 91% chance of being taller, so 9% (obviously not fully representative but whatever)
 
 
 

1,969

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.