(Original post by tobilistic)
    what abt u @pompey?
    Renewable Energy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molibedium)
    Greenfish can you pls send me a message
    Its quite important
    Hello,

I have not received any PM from you. How should I contact you?

Send me a PM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdee)
    i think I have been nominated by Newcastle! My agency input has been filled.
    Congrats.

ReputationRep:
    hi guys,
    congrats to those who have been nominated. does anyone have info about bangor and bedfordshire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greenfish16)
    Hello,

I have not received any PM from you. How should I contact you?

Send me a PM.
    @Greenfish 16. R u from Nigeria? If yes pls which uni did u finish from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medowz)
    hi guys,
    congrats to those who have been nominated. does anyone have info about bangor and bedfordshire
    You can as well mail the schools to advise on how soon you would be contacted.

ReputationRep:
    Hi fembas am also a candidate from CSS applied to Strathclyde any info yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesh89)
    Hi fembas am also a candidate from CSS applied to Strathclyde any info yet...
    I am afraid Strathclyde might have made there nominations. Send a mail across to them for a feedback

ReputationRep:
    I did and they told me that all their applications are with the nominating agency.Earlier I had contacted them and they told me that my application is with the scholarship committee and that I should wait for the panel's decision till June and I was confused.

ReputationRep:
    i was nominated by greenwich and got the regret mail,but im glad it was for last year applicants.my agency input has not changed and im thus worried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackforce)
    i was nominated by greenwich and got the regret mail,but im glad it was for last year applicants.my agency input has not changed and im thus worried.
    What course did you study in your first degree?

ReputationRep:
    I did and they told me that all their applications are with the nominating agency.Earlier I had contacted them and they told me that my application is with the scholarship committee and that I should wait for the panel's decision till June and I was confused.
    Hope you applied through some other schools?

ReputationRep:
    hey,mine has also not changed but there is hope.No need to panic

ReputationRep:
    nop just applied to strathclyde

ReputationRep:
    Hi Pompey4

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got a nomination from Sheffield Hallam University regarding the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship. Please I need update concerning this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ukashat)
    Has anyone got a nomination from Sheffield Hallam University regarding the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship. Please I need update concerning this.
    I am afraid I am also waiting to hear from my university also

ReputationRep:
    Hi Pompey4
    Sup wesh89. Hope u r good? Anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pompey4)
    Sup wesh89. Hope u r good? Anything?
    I applied to the university of Strathclyde for the commonwealth shared scholarships.I was advised that my application is with the scholarship committee and I would receive their outcome by June what does that mean..kindly advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdee)
    today, few minutes ago...MSc Public Health and Health Service Research. Although my application still shows with nominating agency and I have not received any email to this regard.
    same here !!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.