Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharif.islm)
    same here !!
    Hi Sharif. Hope u r good? Which country are u from and which sch were u nominated?

ReputationRep:
    same here !!
    let's wait by the end of April what they will say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesh89)
    I applied to the university of Strathclyde for the commonwealth shared scholarships.I was advised that my application is with the scholarship committee and I would receive their outcome by June what does that mean..kindly advice

Hi Wesh89. According to @Mustapha on this thread, he said he was nominated at Strathclyde. I will advice you send him a message to know if he was officially notified by email and when. Just relax. Am sure all will go well. I even applied to Strathclyde but havent heard anything yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pompey4)
    Hi Wesh89. According to @Mustapha on this thread, he said he was nominated at Strathclyde. I will advice you send him a message to know if he was officially notified by email and when. Just relax. Am sure all will go well. I even applied to Strathclyde but havent heard anything yet.
    I contacted admin and asked them if anybody has been nominated and they told no one and that all applications are with the nominating agency.So am confident with Strathclyde no nominations yet Mustapha1992

ReputationRep:
    has anybody heard anything from Bournemouth

ReputationRep:
    Hi Sharif. Hope u r good? Which country are u from and which sch were u nominated?
    hello I am from Bangladesh and I have applied for MA in International Development and Education.

ReputationRep:
    @fembas. Pls kindly check keele application on ur eas. I just saw that it has changed back from adviser na1 to nominating agency 1. I hope u get it bro. Check ur agency input status aswell. Nothing on mine.

ReputationRep:
    Keele University YES!

ReputationRep:
    Any applicant to Sheffield Hallam University here?

ReputationRep:
    Hello ..my agency input has been filled but not changed to CSC yet, too.

ReputationRep:
    Hello ..my agency input has been filled but not changed to CSC yet, too.
    For which school and which course?

ReputationRep:
    Hello ViolaGK...I come from Makueni County and I am also working in Nairobi.You can reach me through [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ukashat)
    Any applicant to Sheffield Hallam University here?
    Hello Ukashat...I also applied for Msc Logistics and Supply Chain Management but I am yet to receive any communication from them.What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Greenfish. I guess since you applied to many schools. This message was sent by just one of the schools you applied to via commonwealth to notify you that you were not nominated. That does not mean you would not be nominated in the other schools.
    I also got the same message yesterday..Pompey4 you may be right.I applied to 20 schools

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RAYZ25)
    I also got the same message yesterday..Pompey4 you may be right.I applied to 20 schools
    wow. Nice one Rayz25. My glasgow eas has not changed. What about u? Should we contact linda kyle?

ReputationRep:
    @RAYZ 20 schools!?? That must be a record. All the best.

ReputationRep:
    Do reserves get their agency input section filled too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pistis)
    @RAYZ25, I'm from Nigeria and I have an offer to study Human Resource Management in Sheffield Hallam university. It is also my only application on EAS.
    Hello Faith. I am from Kenya.I applied to many schools.So far I have been nominated by the University of Glasgow.I have a classmate of mine who was nominated by Sheffield Hallam Last year.She is currently studying Logistics and Supply Chain Management.She has told me that the nomination email was sent to her at the end of April.So lets just be patient.You can reach me through [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdee)
    Do reserves get their agency input section filled too?

Birdie, u just asked a very important question. According to the eas guide on nomination. A nominator must fill in the agency input section of any applicant he or she wishes to mark for probable nomonation or probable reserve list. Which implies that reserves also get their agency input filled. The major differentiation between reserve and nominated is that a noninated candidates application will change to csc. Another vital thing we must understand is that some schools will noninated you and your status changes immediately to csc while some will mark you for nomination and your status will still remain with nominating agency 1 but will autonatically change to csc 5 minutes after the deadline date for nomination which is 29th of april. So for universities that have decided to nominate using this second method, their nominated applicants eas will only change to csc after the deadline for nomination even though their agency input section has been filled earlier.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Rayz25,did you mean you also applied to Sheffield Hallam university on commonwealth scholarship? If yes, I'm yet to get any feedback from them. We should keep our fingers crossed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.