Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richard Lee)
    Plus any other nomination?

Please give me that chance as a comrade.

ReputationRep:
    is it possible please to relinquish the Leicester one for the reserve who may be me please if you don't mind. (I have sent you a private message)
    Bedforshire is very good than Leicester Kachikau

ReputationRep:
    is it possible please to relinquish the Leicester one for the reserve who may be me please if you don't mind. (I have sent you a private message)
    Bedforshire is very good than Leicester #Kachikau

ReputationRep:
    Has the university of Nottingham made nominations?

ReputationRep:
    so it means that you hold more than one Nominations?

absolutely.... But you didnt chose any of these schools i guess...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdee)
    @Kachikau has Bedfordshire contacted you? Mine is still with the nominating agency and nothing from them.

mine is in CSC stage.
    They will contact by 1st week of june

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdee)
    @Kachikau has Bedfordshire contacted you? Mine is still with the nominating agency and nothing from them.
    send me a private message.
    I may decline bedforshire.

ReputationRep:
    Please give me that chance as a comrade.

to be honest bro.
    I want to study with leicester but i may turn down their offer maybe cos of you.

ReputationRep:
    Bedforshire is very good than Leicester Kachikau
    send me your particulars, i will ask them to nominate you in my place. Is that ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuchikau)
    leeds beckett
    Nottingham
    bedforshire.
    leeds beckett
    Nottingham
    bedforshire.

ReputationRep:
    send me your particulars, i will ask them to nominate you in my place. Is that ok?

See your private message I have sent sent my email.

ReputationRep:
    Dear Richard Mochoge Ondimu,Thank you for your application for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme.I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a reserve candidate for an award. This means that if one of our firm nominees does not take up an award, you may be offered the award in his/her place.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Kind regards, Chloe-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chloe Bridges
    International Recruitment Support Officer
    International Office, University of Leicester,
    University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK

ReputationRep:
    Dear Richard Mochoge Ondimu,Thank you for your application for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme.I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a reserve candidate for an award. This means that if one of our firm nominees does not take up an award, you may be offered the award in his/her place.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Kind regards, Chloe-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chloe Bridges
    International Recruitment Support OfficerInternational Office, University of Leicester,
    University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK
    #Kachikau please will this email assist in getting my details. Just do it for my sake. God will reward you. At least I get one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sugarh)

email them to no your status. Immediately

ReputationRep:
    #Kachikau please will this email assist in getting my details. Just do it for my sake. God will reward you. At least I get one

need sometime to clear my head.

ReputationRep:
    need sometime to clear my head.
    Thanks again please. You are our role model

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Pompey4;64442603]
    (Original post by Phoenix9653)
    Dear Mustapha,
    God bless you immensely for rejecting the Bath offer. I have been waiting patiently for one of the two nominated applicants to decline their offer when I stumbled on this forum and your post. I was placed on the reserve list about a week ago and you just made my day with this post.
    Below is my reserve list notification. Guess I'd have to mail the school for any updates as regards my nominations and keep my fingers crossed. God bless you Bro

"The applications for the University of Bath Commonwealth Shared Scholarships have all been considered and a decision has been made. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to nominate you for the Scholarship, however your application was particularly strong, and amongst the best that we received, so you should know that you have been placed at the top of our reserve list. Should one of our two nominees withdraw, you will be the first person that we contact.I realise that this is not the news that you had hoped for, but you should take heart from the fact that your application was ranked 3rd out of the 445 applications we received. Please don’t hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. Best wishes Simon"[/QU
    Wow. This is a great news. Congrats phoenix. Am sure u will get it since you are the third choice. Mustapha, thank you for this. Please if anyone is a reserve at Kent or Warwick please let me know asap. Thanks.
    Hi,

I am a reserve at Warwick for Economics departments. What course did you apply for at Warwick?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks again please. You are our role model
    Richard lee. Check the agency input section of your application to south wales if it has been filled by a nominator?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Garima Gupta;64451041]
    (Original post by Pompey4)

Hi,

I am a reserve at Warwick for Economics departments. What course did you apply for at Warwick?
    Hi Gupta. Was nominated for Analytical science: Methods and instrumental techniques. Hope u applied to other schools?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pompey4)
    Richard lee. Check the agency input section of your application to south wales if it has been filled by a nominator?
    Not yet filled

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.